Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Comments

• pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    My game name is Pradheep. I play a lot. I am very much interested in group goals. Have completed 200 group goals in 2 months span. Please add me as I am good contributor.
  • ChefMtfChefMtf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add Me I play everyday all day "MyKind"
  • Loves2CookLoves2Cook Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello Everyone, I am a daily player and have three friend slots open. I am looking for other daily players who participate in group goals.

Name is Loves2Cook
    Thanks ell bee for sending a friend request. I have added you now
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ell bee wrote: »
    Yes, it goes back down to 17, thanks a lot everyone, who is re-adding me, this happened to me 4 times today, help center still says, that they are working on it, it takes about month :confused:

I always keep an eye out for lost friends bc of this game bug, and ask them back if don't see their request within a few days. You're a great, active friend, ell bee -- I'll always keep a spot open for you (Traffy and ROXO too, both of whom are awesome but also keep experiencing this glitch).

Just a note to my friends: Sorry I've been a bit less active past week, I had to put my beloved cat to sleep so haven't been up to gaming. Will get back to my typical 50-90 group goals per week soon.

- SuFe718
  • ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    thank you, I lost friends again, so you can re-add me 😂
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi guys,

I play multiple times a day. Level 42 370 completed group goals. Game name is Julz81.
    I would love some active players as friends

Update: Game is back to normal ( mostly). Important thing is I can join and create group goals again ( yay!!!)
    Thanks guys
  • jefsie10jefsie10 Registered Users 4 Posts
    ell bee i've lost you and can't seem to find you, pls add me again username is blessie thanks
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    My game name is Pradheep. I play a lot. I am very much interested in group goals. Have completed 200 group goals in 2 months span. Please add me as I am good contributor.

Just requested u!
    Hi all! I've got some spots open. Please request me - mervynsmum and honeypie4321.
  • Loves2CookLoves2Cook Registered Users 5 Posts
    We are already connected under Mervynsmum. Just sent a request to honeypie4321. :-)
    Loves2Cook wrote: »
    We are already connected under Mervynsmum. Just sent a request to honeypie4321. :-)

Just accepted! Thank u!
  • jefsie10jefsie10 Registered Users 4 Posts
    hi I got a few open slot pls add me username : blessie
  • JwackoJwacko Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello...

I have just found out about this thread and recently added few of you guys. Hope to play more with active contributors. looking forward to have more fun with you guys.

Cheers,
    Jwacko
    Just requested u!

Thanks for the request. I have accepted you. :)
  • AirbusGuyAirbusGuy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Very Active. IGN: AirbusGuy
  • PixiebellePixiebelle Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello everyone! I play Gordon dash everyday and i enjoy completing group goals especially if it rewards gold. So if you want to have a friend who consistently participates in your group goals then add me.

However, if I let you be my friend, please for the love of God, do the same for me and participate in my group goals. Group goals benefits everyone and the game will be much more fun and easier if we help each other out. Just imagine with just 4 other active friends, getting the 10x bonus gold for the master group goal will be such a breeze.

My name is Erina senpai and i play in an android device. I currently have 58 completed group goals.

I added you! I'm pixiebelle and I play every day and I'm very active. I love completing group goals for gold and most of my group members don't seem to return the favor.
  • Beefy CakesBeefy Cakes Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm looking for very active 'Gold Hunters' in the group social area. Please add me, my name is 'Beefy Cakes'. When I say active, Im talking 30+ goals completed per week.

Thanks
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hi all! My name is Amy, I am addicted to the game and would love to be part in a fast high pace group! I tend to use real money and I would like to help those willing to do the same! In the very short time of 6 days my friends got total of 5 gold and 700 coins!�� I know myself well enough to know that pace will continue. If you would like to add me to your group, my game id is AmyYep

Thanks, also I give you my word that if I decide to play less than daily I will let anyone on forum know so they don't waste their friend space!��
    I cant find you, add me I you re really active. I also couldnt find erina till she find me, thank you erina
    Hello everyone! I play Gordon dash everyday and i enjoy completing group goals especially if it rewards gold. So if you want to have a friend who consistently participates in your group goals then add me.

However, if I let you be my friend, please for the love of God, do the same for me and participate in my group goals. Group goals benefits everyone and the game will be much more fun and easier if we help each other out. Just imagine with just 4 other active friends, getting the 10x bonus gold for the master group goal will be such a breeze.

My name is Erina senpai and i play in an android device. I currently have 58 completed group goals.

I lost you again, pls add me
    I lost you again, pls add me

@ell bee: I'm friends with both of you (SuFe2). Erina hasn't logged in for 6 days. Maybe she's on vacation? She didn't send out a "Be back soon" message but I'm not going to delete her just yet bc she was a great player when she was here.

- SuFe718
    @ell bee: I'm friends with both of you (SuFe2). Erina hasn't logged in for 6 days. Maybe she's on vacation? She didn't send out a "Be back soon" message but I'm not going to delete her just yet bc she was a great player when she was here.

thanks for info sufe 😉
    Ell bee plz send me request
    thanks for info sufe 😉

Update: She logged in a day ago but not again since. So guess she's not currently active but not gone. I'm sticking with my vacation theory, lol. :)

- SuFe718
    Ell bee plz send me request

just sent you
    Update: She logged in a day ago but not again since. So guess she's not currently active but not gone. I'm sticking with my vacation theory, lol. :)

I hope she's not too much tired of the gaming 🙂 maybe she just turn on wifi at the vacation
    have you any tips on active players? minimally 400 group goals till now, I've got some free places after multi-losing of friends 😂
    I hope she's not too much tired of the gaming 🙂 maybe she just turn on wifi at the vacation
    Fingers crossed! She was a great GG contributor. I'll be sad if she stops playing!

To answer your question below, I don't have any leads on active players, most of the active ones seem to have full friends lists.

Personally, I always keep an eye on my incoming friend requests -- my roster is full but I somehow still get requests (in addition to the game's suggestions). Many seem to be newbies or casual GGers but I've found a few really great players there with over 800-1000 goals completed to date (weeks before I broke 1000)! Another way I've found some good active friends is through dueling: First by checking out the Rivals tab to see whose stats show they're active (most of the people on the Top 100 list have friends maxed but you can always try although, honestly, many of them are understandably more focused on dueling than GGs). Second, by checking the stats of people you duel with -- if you see someone who has good This Week and Overall stats, it's worth clicking Add Friend from your duel queue to see if they have an opening.

And this thread here is good too although, unfortunately, people aren't exchanging IDs as frequently as they were when the Social Hub was first released.

Hope I've helped! :)

- SuFe718
    Fingers crossed! She was a great GG contributor. I'll be sad if she stops playing!

To answer your question below, I don't have any leads on active players, most of the active ones seem to have full friends lists.

Personally, I always keep an eye on my incoming friend requests -- my roster is full but I somehow still get requests (in addition to the game's suggestions). Many seem to be newbies or casual GGers but I've found a few really great players there with over 800-1000 goals completed to date (weeks before I broke 1000)! Another way I've found some good active friends is through dueling: First by checking out the Rivals tab to see whose stats show they're active (most of the people on the Top 100 list have friends maxed but you can always try although, honestly, many of them are understandably more focused on dueling than GGs). Second, by checking the stats of people you duel with -- if you see someone who has good This Week and Overall stats, it's worth clicking Add Friend from your duel queue to see if they have an opening.

And this thread here is good too although, unfortunately, people aren't exchanging IDs as frequently as they were when the Social Hub was first released.

Hope I've helped! :)

I do this things, you re the one of 17 friends, that stays on my list(no idea why someone stays and the other not), but the rest I'm losing, sometimes 3 times per one day, so they re not really happy, when they see my request again and again, I do understand them, I wish I could change friends diseppearing, helpdesk says, that they dont know why is this happening to me 😐