Outfits gone!!

I signed in and all my avatar upgrades,and duel prizes are GONE!!This includes my $100,000 monocle,and wishelin outfits.LOTS OF GOLD WASTED!

Comments

• AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    Same here! I turned from white to black, and I had to buy the outfit I had been wearing again. All my holiday accessories are gone!
    valentine dat, Xmas, Halloween, etc. lots of wasted money and gold as you mentioned.

even my free pink streaked hair is not available anymore. That was free, but it was mine��
  • Sting98012Sting98012 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too just logged in and discovered the same issue. Wishelin outfits, purchased as well as free items all gone. My avatar was different and just to change my hair and eye color back it now cost me money? What's up glu?
  • AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I was notified by customer support that they are aware of problem. It was tied to new release. DAh.
    They will be sending out another version today that will restore your avatar and accessories.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    So you are telling that they would finally release the new version - and I hope - with the fixes to the Wishelin and Goal creation bugs?
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    Has anyone had their items restored yet? Or any word on the update that will restore them?
  • Snakes 1960Snakes 1960 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have all my stuff back,plus they gave a lot of extra stuff.
  • SlyostSlyost Registered Users 8 Posts
    Not yet. This game has an awful lot of bugs. Frustrating bugs. Waiting for my outfits.
    My game automatically updates, so I can't think of anything I would need to do to cause them to reappear. Still waiting.
  • sbyerleysbyerley Registered Users 4 Posts
    My avatar had all ascessories available. The inspector ordered his unique dish too! Love the update, but the crab and lobster disappeared in the boiling pot and don't reappear till cooked. Hmmmm
    Obviously I was wrong. Somehow automatic updates got turned off. I did the update and everything a more appeared! Super excited about that! Much appreciated!
    So far I've had nothing but good experiences with the support team.
    Big thumbs up!
  • SlyostSlyost Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am very happy to say that I have my stuff back, and more. Thanks, Glu!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Awesome. Glad to hear everyone's avatar pieces are back!
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I only just noticed it this morning, when I was looking at star level box rewards.. everything was 5/5! They restored everything and now EVERY outfit item is free! I gave up on wishelin outfits after Langostine when I realized it didn't make one bit of difference to service or gold, but heh now I have everything, INCLUDING the prep recipe rewards that come with them! gawd, I just collected a bunch.. I'm double max capacity on everything after Shepherds Pie
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've seen that ppl say that - what version are you at? Android or iOS? On Android I haven't got free outfit at any time since beginning of the play.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)