Things you'd like Gordon to say

I don't know how often Glu can get Gordon on the phone to record some new dialog, but I think it would be fun for Super Gordon to occasionally say, "...fine, I'll do it for you."

Also, I hafta say I was expecting slightly more florid taunting for losing to him in Chef Arena :)

What else do you guys want to hear Gordon say?

Comments

• LayllaLumixLayllaLumix Registered Users 4 Posts
    "You don't microwave a Salad!"
    "You don't put (Bleep) pineapple in a pizza!"

[When you tap on Gordon way too much ;)]

"Pervert!"
    "Mother of (Bleep) God,stop that!"
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    [When entered pause menu]
    /coughs/"Sissy" or "Chicken"
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I miss him saying "Don't touch the hair!" when tapped for no reason during an episode. It was hilarious. Sadly, that seems to have disappeared...

For things I'd prefer him NOT to say: The "Hey $#it whistle" at the beginning of his boss challenge in Chef Arena has got to go, imho. I don't know why it irks me so much but it does and, more to the point, I don't recall the real GR saying it on any of his shows. I don't mind his "Hey f#@k wit" barb at all, that one sounds about right. There must be tons of his other, far more signature, aka colorful n raunchy, taunts on tape to mine from if getting him to record new stuff specifically for this game is problematic (altho maybe obtaining Usage Rights for that stuff is even -more- problematic). But this IS his namesake iteration of DASH so he should have a few minutes to gloat and swear into a cellphone for it, lol!

- SuFe718
  • geraintlewis268geraintlewis268 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I've been thinking some lines when the player tries to serve a certain dish to a customer that's not even cooked. Here's my suggestion on what I'd like Ramsay to say when the player tries to serve food that's not even cooked yet:

"Come on, what are you doing? Cook it more!"
    "I wouldn't give that to my dog! It's raw!"
    "Often we like to COOK the food. Come on!"
    "What are you doing? Cook it more!"
  • ChefboirdeeChefboirdee Registered Users 13 Posts
    I sadly feel like they dont get Gordon Ramsay yo voice over enough. Its painfully obvious when you notice Ramsay say the name of the restaurant like Dubai compared to half the restaurants where its just generic stuff he says all the time. I know it costs money to get him in the recording booth but I guess we shouldnt complain too much.
  • PonglishChefPonglishChef Registered Users 8 Posts
    Chefboirdee is right: Glu have ultimately stopped investing in this game, releasing some new load of tosh featuring 'Flo'. They clearly were not prepared to invest in order to make £$£$£ - a shortsighted business.
    Ramsay = revenue, it's as simply as that and I won't be 'migrating' to the new 'Flo' game that's for sure. 
    I'm here to play Ramsay to the end of all achievements, then uninstall!
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    @PonglishChef -- there's been quite a bit of discussion on here about what might have happened but no answer from Glu. It's possible that Gordon declined to renew his contract regardless of recompense offered. I'm not sure why that would have prevented continued development of new venues here with recycling of VOs that he'd already recorded. But, yes, this game appears fully out of development. I finally have amassed tons of gold and coins but there's nothing new to spend it on! At least dueling is still fun and the community goals add something to make "Zen" play not seem totally futile.

It's a shame though bc this iteration is the best of the Dash franchise, imho. I won't be moving or adding the new Flo game either and I wish they'd get rid of that annoying title screen already! I'm so tired of being rerouted to my browser half the time when I lazily mis-tap.

- SuFe718
  • KaboodleKaboodle Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    “Piss off, you donkey!”
    “It’s RAW!!!”