Suggestions for Avatar Pieces

Hello Chefs!

Have you ever thought it'd be great to have new hairstyles for your avatar? What about new clothing?

The team is looking for some suggestions on what you would like to see next for your avatar!

Please post below and let us know!

Comments

• Cjc73Cjc73 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Would be nice to have some t-shirts to support breast cancer, fibromyalgia, aids,autism so on and so forth.
  • poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    How about outfits, hairstyles and shoes for the decades? That actually go together..: some of the items available now just don't go with anything very well.
    At the moment Im still waiting on my wardrobe to be restored :(
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    My sister would like to have the hairstyle like the customer name Tira has :D
  • LayllaLumixLayllaLumix Registered Users 4 Posts
    LGBT clothes to support pride!
  • doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    How about adding those old exclusive monthly avatar back for sale, this time permanently? :D
    I remember when the game first came out, the first exclusive item was matching with the pre-register gift, but since it's taken away after the first month, it can't be found anywhere.
    Please give us the chance to purchase the exclusive monthly avatar forever, maybe 3-6 months after they've shown up. Thanks in advance :D
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    My favorite are the seasonal and holiday (even the minor holidays) clothing items. I want to dress my avatar in what I would currently be celebrating or wearing in real life.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for all the posts! These are some great ideas. I've passed this to the development team.
  • poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    I love that you agreed! I agree with you as well on the beards, sideburns, mustache and the tattoos, ear adornment etc.
    Hippy 70's would be a blast. As well as 80's big hair and head bands, and the 50's James Dean look. I could go on and on with this stuff lol
    I was also thinking motorcycle leathers would be fun, and some cute dresses and big hats (Kentucky derby style) maybe?
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I'm so happy you liked my additional suggestions, poptop, as well as those inspired by you! Unfortunately, when I went in to correct your name -- which, in typical fashion, auto-correct managed to auto-mangle -- my whole post was deleted (orig post 589069, if an admin can restore it). I copied it from the cache and will paste it below:

Glu Forums -
    Make changes to post 589069 from the thread Suggestions for Avatar Pieces

Message originally posted by SupremeFettucine on 07-19-2017 at 03:15 PM:

For both genders: Tattoos, piercings, and ear adornments would be popular. I also think the male characters could use more beard, moustache, and sideburns options...

I like all of the above suggestions but POPTART's idea about era-based outfits really got me excited. Stuff like "Paleo" caveperson, 19th century liveried footman, 40s housewife, 70s hippy, 2017 hardcore vegan -- all including footwear, hair, and accessories -- could be a riot!

As M0M wrote, the holiday-themed offerings are great! Please keep that up and expand them to include more (even minor) events/holidays from cultures around the globe as well as from U.S.

A related suggestion: Please make sure to let us know when offerings are meant to disappear after a specific timeframe. Even though the recent pink hairstreak was free, nowhere did it say it was a temporary special item. It's so disorienting when things disappear without notice (same goes for when items costing gold get combined with other items and already purchased items are retired from our closets rather than being updated to the new gold-priced items, e.g. blue keds [eventually combined with jeans] and Chef Arena shorts [suddenly combined with uniform's previously separate footwear])!

Thanks for seeking our opinions and ideas. Please drop in the forum more often! We've really been missing a GLU presence around here! :)

- SuFe718
  • Loves2CookLoves2Cook Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think colored ribbons to support causes (breast cancer, autism, aids, etc.) would be a great addition. :-)
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Cjc73, Loves2Cook - what are you with those social campaigns? I can go with some unobtrusive pieces like ribbons, but dueling someone with chlamydia T-Shirt on and on would somewhat depressing and unpleasant.

This is game and some of us play games to take a break from everyday life, not to make it more miserable.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Loves2CookLoves2Cook Registered Users 5 Posts
    Asentinn wrote: »
    Cjc73, Loves2Cook - what are you with those social campaigns? I can go with some unobtrusive pieces like ribbons, but dueling someone with chlamydia T-Shirt on and on would somewhat depressing and unpleasant.

This is game and some of us play games to take a break from everyday life, not to make it more miserable.

Hey Asentinn,

I understand and respect where you are coming from. For me, as a cancer survivor myself and now supporting a husband going through a cancer battle, I don't find it depressing. I know the courage and grit it takes for families to go through such a challenge. The ribbons simply show support and awareness.

As for the game, yes it certainly is for fun... and escaping everyday life may be different for each of us. There are many great suggestions above that I think are terrific. However, I don't find supporting causes by wearing a pink ribbon on a tee-shirt miserable.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Loves2Cook wrote: »
    Hey Asentinn,

I understand and respect where you are coming from. For me, as a cancer survivor myself and now supporting a husband going through a cancer battle, I don't find it depressing. I know the courage and grit it takes for families to go through such a challenge. The ribbons simply show support and awareness.

As for the game, yes it certainly is for fun... and escaping everyday life may be different for each of us. There are many great suggestions above that I think are terrific. However, I don't find supporting causes by wearing a pink ribbon on a tee-shirt miserable.

The tone of your message reminded me the compassion, empathy and dignity that was lost somewhere before posting my message. I must apologize for lack of those, wish you all very best and also remind myself from time to time that I didn't swallow whole knowledge and experience for my time of being on this world.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    More alternative hairstyles and clothing options, some British punk looks would be awesome
  • Beefy CakesBeefy Cakes Registered Users 8 Posts
    Could we have different body shapes? Also (if its possible). costumes of characters from movies