Group Goals

Hi everyone!

Ive never created or joined the "collect 8 recipes from the prep kitchen" goal. Costs 2 gold to join and 4 to create. Is it worth it? Do people actually join and complete these ? Don't wanna waste gold to create the goal if no one's gonna help.

Same with the "play chef duals" and the "wishelin" one.. Do people join these?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Loves2CookLoves2Cook Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Honeypie, I am always using and replenishing recipes from the kitchen. I am horrible at chef duels and I think it is because I was never using the boosts. Now, I use them all the time and will join groups if I am restocking...which seems to be all of the time.

I still have a long way to go to be competitive in chef duels. I have a lot of upgrading to do! lol
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Loves2Cook wrote: »
    Hi Honeypie, I am always using and replenishing recipes from the kitchen. I am horrible at chef duels and I think it is because I was never using the boosts. Now, I use them all the time and will join groups if I am restocking...which seems to be all of the time.

I still have a long way to go to be competitive in chef duels. I have a lot of upgrading to do! lol

Hi! I was talking more about the goals in the social hub, not the chef duals. Thanks for the reply tho! :)
  • JaxMcJaxMc Registered Users 2 Posts
    I created the 8 recipe goal several times and have never had one other person complete it with me. I will still create it if I want a lot of hearts since you get 100 if you complete it yourself...otherwise, I don't open it with the expectation that I'll get the creator prize.

Based on my experience with the 8 recipe goal, I have not created the other two you mention and in general stay away from the 'hard' goals. I have better luck opening the easy goals and just doing more of those...but I'm just trying to get hearts and tickets so that's why it works out with easy goals.

Good Luck!
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    JaxMc wrote: »
    I created the 8 recipe goal several times and have never had one other person complete it with me. I will still create it if I want a lot of hearts since you get 100 if you complete it yourself...otherwise, I don't open it with the expectation that I'll get the creator prize.

Based on my experience with the 8 recipe goal, I have not created the other two you mention and in general stay away from the 'hard' goals. I have better luck opening the easy goals and just doing more of those...but I'm just trying to get hearts and tickets so that's why it works out with easy goals.

Good Luck!

Gotcha! Thanks so much for the input! :)
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I am not willing to join a goal that costs gold but does not award additional gold. I am willing to participate in any goal that costs hearts to join. My favorite goals are the ones that award blue tickets or gold.
  • Sanjeev KSanjeev K Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have never done a hard group goal and don't plan to. They cost gold and I almost have no gold at any point in time (I spend it immediately and upgrades never end).