Options

How do I make sure that my progress is carried over?

Greetings, I am an ardent player of Ramsay Dash and I have made plenty of progress in the game experience-wise and upgrades-wise both. I want to be 100% sure that my game progress is not erased. I am going to buy a new smartphone and the current one I'm going to sell off (it is old and additionally, it barely runs a few episodes and then the battery gets fully drained) How do I make sure that my progress is carried over when I install Ramsay Dash on my to-be new device?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AribearAribear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey, just make sure you have it synced with Facebook and your progress will transfer over. When you download it on your new phone you have to play a few levels before it will let you sign in to facebook.
  • Options
    Sanjeev KSanjeev K Registered Users 14 Posts
    Wait, there is no other way besides Facebook? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Sanjeev K wrote: »
    Wait, there is no other way besides Facebook? :rolleyes:

Unfortunatelly no other way we are aware of. There is no in-game account. And connection with Google services is also a dead end.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    Ah, I was thinking that Google Play services would do the trick but I guess not. I hope there are settings that prevents Ramsay Dash from posting/sharing stuff without my permissions on FB.
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Sanjeev K wrote: »
    Ah, I was thinking that Google Play services would do the trick but I guess not. I hope there are settings that prevents Ramsay Dash from posting/sharing stuff without my permissions on FB.

Actually I've never been asked to post something. I think they use it only as an authentication method.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    That's music to my ears.. heh.
  • Options
    yolanda lynyolanda lyn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am so lost and tryinng to figure out what is going on and that at the same time for the points too