What do these Boosts do?

Greetings,
I have three boosts that I have never used. Two of them - Morsel Magnet and Prepmonition, I do not have any idea about. What do they do? Also, there is the third one (Autochef) which is pretty self-explanatory but I want to know if it gets you the Autochef of that restaurant for the whole episode/duel or just for several seconds/when the VIP has arrived.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    The Morsel Magnet attracts the food without your avatar walking over to grab it. The food flies into your hand wherever you are standing. You still move around to cook and deliver the dishes. Prepmotion shows bubbles displaying what future customers are going to order at each empty seat spot. It can be a bit confusing because you do not know when the customers will arrive. The autochef is active for your entire episode/duel, and I believe you earn around 100 coins when you serve the special dish. Good luck!
  • Sanjeev KSanjeev K Registered Users 14 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    The Morsel Magnet attracts the food without your avatar walking over to grab it. The food flies into your hand wherever you are standing. You still move around to cook and deliver the dishes. Prepmotion shows bubbles displaying what future customers are going to order at each empty seat spot. It can be a bit confusing because you do not know when the customers will arrive. The autochef is active for your entire episode/duel, and I believe you earn around 100 coins when you serve the special dish. Good luck!

Okay, thank you. Seems like Morsel Magnet won't go well with the standard Fast Feet boost I usually use for duels of any kind. Furthermore, it might actually take me several instances of usage before I actually learn not to go to the station which has the dish ready.. haha.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I found it mega useful with Flinger boost. With AC you just stand whole episode in one place, moving bit left, bit right :P
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)