SnS glitch

Anyone else finding their dishes disappearing when they're in the rice oven? It's continuously happening to me since latest update. Seems they disappear if another dish finishes while in the rice oven, really frustrating as is effecting my chef duel scores greatly.

Comments

• Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi,

Yes I noticed it happens to me. So annoying!!!! I put in a chat complaint and they said that they are aware of the problem.
  • erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Me too! haha. So annoying even though i got the autochef
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know! I've passed this to the team.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    This has been happening to me too recently! I didn't connect it with the update but that makes sense. I've been thinking it was a sabotage, because in that venue delays ARE implemented on the combiners as sabotages sometimes, but bc there was no timer, it just continued being an ongoing obstacle!

It is VERY frustrating and there seems no way to reset it. Using a Super Gordon frenzy clears the current counter of diners but doesn't fix the blockage.

I, too, have lost duels due to this bug (which drives me totally nuts)!

Glad GLU now knows about it (per Dashing Mike's post above) but I hope the glitch is fixed soon, not like some of this game's bugs which take months...or forever :p. It will tank my (and others') stats otherwise -- while it appears to plague all players and OSs equally, it's a really big deal!

- SuFe718
    BTW -- I have the autochef too; doesn't improve this bug any (just makes gameplay faster, as always, which is something good at least). :)

- SuFe718
    Perhaps they're working on this because, while it's not fixed yet, I've found the behavior to be different (slightly better) over the past day or two: Instead of completely stopping the rice combining machine, now, when the bug gets triggered, you can make one dish at a time in the combiner. That is, once one completed dish pops out into the storage area, you can begin another dish, again and again (as I've previously written, I have auto chef but this issue seems to plague non-owners as well).

This is very far from ideal but at least gameplay doesn't grind to a complete halt anymore! I hope GLU devs keep working on it until it is properly resolved but I do appreciate the improvement in the meantime.

- SuFe718
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys. Thanks for all the feedback. I've passed it to the team and hopefully this venue will work better in the next version. Please look forward to the update!