Options

Group Goals and Check Connection!

Every time I try to create or join a group goal I just get a "check connection" error. I've tried restarting the app and rebooting my iphone. I've verified that my phone does indeed have a connection.

Comments

• Options
    Sylvia0116Sylvia0116 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem actually:(... sometimes it works but after I finished that group goal, I was not able to join a new one due to this "check connection" error...
  • Options
    dvaughndvaughn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've now upgraded my phone OS and reinstalled the app (including playing through the first episodes before it actually lets you login to your profile) and this is still a consistent problem. I can only join group goals that "Gordon" presents - can't create or join any other goals!

Please give an update on this!
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    When you pull the menu down in Social, do any other group goals pop up? If not, can you please take a screenshot and reach out to Customer Care?
  • Options
    dvaughndvaughn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I can see all of the group goals, I just can't join them or create my own. I have opened a ticket with customer care. Thank you for the response!
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    dvaughn wrote: »
    I can see all of the group goals, I just can't join them or create my own. I have opened a ticket with customer care. Thank you for the response!

Sorry to hear that you're unable to join them. That does seem odd. Hopefully Customer Care will be able to assist you. Let me know if they were unable to get to the bottom of this.