Can't see other players' Group Goals anymore after latest update

Hi,

For some reason, I can't seem to see other player's group goals anymore even after completing all friend's group goal, including Gordan's after the latest update. Kindly fix this.

Thanks

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Can you try pulling down on the menu to see if it refreshes? Let me know if that works!
  • JwackoJwacko Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have tried pulling down to refresh, closing the page and reload the page and also close the game and relaunch the game.

Still can't see other player's group goals. This is after me finishing all friends' including Gordon's goals. I used to be able to see them. But not anymore after the latest update. Kindly rectify this.

Thanks
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Jwacko wrote: »
    I have tried pulling down to refresh, closing the page and reload the page and also close the game and relaunch the game.

Still can't see other player's group goals. This is after me finishing all friends' including Gordon's goals. I used to be able to see them. But not anymore after the latest update. Kindly rectify this.

Thanks

Please contact Customer Care and let them know about this. They'll be able to investigate this further. Please take some screenshots for them as well and it'll help them pinpoint this issue.