Free supplies dose not work

[video=youtube_share;5tBWKZKIF2o]https://youtu.be/5tBWKZKIF2o[/video]

After watching a 30 secs AD I didn' get the free 5 supplies.

ASUS ZenPhone3 (552KL)
Android 7.0

Comments

• AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I have similar issue with speeding up prepr kichen - but I cannot actually see the video - have reported that to Glu. Do the same, maybe it's connected.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • s751011502s751011502 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've uploaded the video again. Hope it to be solved soon. :)
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! Thanks for passing this along. Is it always the same videos or is it random?
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm not a mobile app developer but I'd suspect this is all part of the same issue - some kind of connectivity / communication with the ad provider. This happens all the time in different areas where the ads are shown: free gold, free supplies, expedite a dish. I'd say for me those offers work maybe 75% of the time.

There are very many posts on this forum about these issues. I believe the developers should look into the design, as well as improve the game stability and availability in general. It's not a specific ad or specific person or the players wifi. I don't experience such issues in other games. You watch an ad - you get a reward. But getting constantly cheated by this game.

I honestly don't understand why the development team is unable to recreate these issues. It happens at random but certainly frequently enough for someone to notice after playing for a few days.