Scam

Hello, my names Tina.

I've been experiencing issues with your app. I've donated over 20$ of my hard earned money for Gold Bars, Coins, and Auto Chefs. When the purchase is completed the game crashes. Once I reopen I it, the money has vanished. I feel as if you're scamming me. I wish to receive my Gold Bars. Or a refund of my money. If proof is needed, it'll be provided.

Please email me, at. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit by koko..removed email address

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    ModenSoden wrote: »
    Hello, my names Tina.

I've been experiencing issues with your app. I've donated over 20$ of my hard earned money for Gold Bars, Coins, and Auto Chefs. When the purchase is completed the game crashes. Once I reopen I it, the money has vanished. I feel as if you're scamming me. I wish to receive my Gold Bars. Or a refund of my money. If proof is needed, it'll be provided.

Please email me, at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Hey there Moden! Sorry to hear that. This is a forum so we're unable to do anything for you. However, if you write to Customer Care, they'd be more than happy to help you out! You can contact them by tapping on Customer Care in your Settings.
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Don't post your email out in the open! As recommended, contact customer care. If you're an iOS user the Apple app store might be able to help too.