Options

pink tickets only

do you get other tickets from premium box? I'm only getting pink, the same from group goals. I 've got 83 pink tickets, but poor of gold and not enough blue ones, to buy autochef

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've noticed that there are 3 different boxes in the game (or two). There is a Premium Ticket Box (100 gray tickets) - that one gives most tickets, I've got total 2 or 3 gold tickets from it, and I know it can drop 3 pink tickets. There is Ticket Box for 450 Hearts - I've never got a gold one and most I can get is 1 pink. There is also a box from group goal (use 12 boosts in duels) and that one I'm pretty sure gave me once the gold ticket, but often is something around 5 blue or 2 pink ones.

Remember that those things are always a matter of RNG so results may vary.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    thanks, do you think there is a better chance to get gold ticket when I gone use more expensive recepies?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ell bee wrote: »
    thanks, do you think there is a better chance to get gold ticket when I gone use more expensive recepies?

I doubt it. As Asentinn said, it's RNG. I wouldn't waste better recipes counting on that to have meaning in your reward. If you've opened Chef Arena, or haven't but don't mind a few month or so of utter bewilderment when playing (the recipes are hard to learn, as there are no tutorials, you have to tap see how to make everything, then the recipes/equipment increase with each new Boss, PLUS the ingredients change every week at reset so the recipe menu cycles weekly which is why it takes a month or so to learn them all!), you can earn 3 blue tickets and 1 gold ticket if you beat all the Bosses (as well as several gift boxes, 3 gold, duel tokens, some coins, etc). Gordon gives the gold ticket and, obviously, is the most difficult to beat. The upgrades in the Arena are ridiculously expensive and many people don't find it worth it to bother to play the whole cycle regularly but I do it every week. I figure as long as I've opened it, and then upgraded as much as I have so that I could duel there competitively, I may as well keep up my skills, particularly with the rotating menu (and maybe I'm nuts but I'm convinced that a couple of ingredients swap positions on different weeks, lol). Also, the gold is nice and blue and gold tickets seem to be the most difficult to come by.

The only other ways to accumulate blue tickets seems to be to complete as many of the group goals which give them as possible and to limit your duel rank so you don't progress beyond the level that awards blue tickets (I forget which one, maybe it's Swing Cook?) or, if it's gold tickets you're after, try to duel a lot and achieve the best gold ticket awarding rank that you can reach.

Good luck ;)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    yeah, I miss 5 gold tickets to buy autochef, chef arena is long way, like you said
  • Options
    pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have upgraded everything in chef arena to 100%. I can now easily defeat everyone without power-ups (Except last 2). Last 2 are easily defeatable with powers. Trust me, it is worth it. I have spent like 40-50 days in upgrading chef arena alone. But I get 2 yellow tickets, few red and blue tickets weekly. Plus I get lots of other stuff from beating the bosses here. Ell bee, it is worth to upgrafe chef arena. Trust me.
  • Options
    I m working on it, it will take ages, but I wont give up 💪
  • Options
    pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    Nice ell bee. I have a huge relief that I have gone past that waiting age. Its worth it.