Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ell bee wrote: »
    I do this things, you re the one of 17 friends, that stays on my list(no idea why someone stays and the other not), but the rest I'm losing, sometimes 3 times per one day, so they re not really happy, when they see my request again and again, I do understand them, I wish I could change friends diseppearing, helpdesk says, that they dont know why is this happening to me 😐

It's not just you! That's a known glitch. I don't know why Support didn't tell you that; players know it's a glitch that's been happening since the launch of Social Hub so Support sure ought to be aware of it. They're weird sometimes, telling some people one thing and others something else. But I f you go back and read the early part of this thread you'll see that a portion of people have all but 17 of their friends drop repeatedly, just like you. No one seems to know why it happens. I play on iPhone and it has never happened to me.

Three of my friends frequently drop off my list. I never get annoyed when they request me again, I always keep their spots reserved for them, and if I don't hear from them in a day or two I send a request myself. Good active friends are too valuable to lose!! So don't feel shy about sending requests again and again. People on this forum should be aware that it's a GLU glitch and the rest of the people, while they may be confused, will always accept you back if you're a good active friend -- which you are, ell bee!

- SuFe718
  • ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    thank you sufe ❤
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey there Sufe2 and Ell Bee:) ROXO here :D
    Been away from the forum for a while but I'm back :)
    Just wanted to say you both are awesome hubbies and thanks for accepting or redding me :D I have the 17 bug still, although is less often now. Ell bee I cannot find you to re-add as it happen for people with space in their name for me, so thanks for the re-add :)
  • pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    Whenever I lost friends, I will disconnect the facebook and reconnect it. It will automatically bring back my friends list. Hope this helps.

Also I have just extended 5 slots in friends list. Active players plz add me. My game name is Pradheep.
    just sent you
    Thanks ell bee. Dono why you get disconnected often. I tried searching you a lot but failed everytime. Why is that so? Is there a space somewhere in your name?
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    Whenever I lost friends, I will disconnect the facebook and reconnect it. It will automatically bring back my friends list. Hope this helps.

Also I have just extended 5 slots in friends list. Active players plz add me. My game name is Pradheep.

thanks for the tip but this never helped when i tried it :D
    I am maxed out at 40 friends at the moment
    Roxo wrote: »
    thanks for the tip but this never helped when i tried it :D
    I am maxed out at 40 friends at the moment

Its OK roxo. Plz add me if you get a free slot in future. I am very active. Will complete 60-70 group goals a week.
    I know all names of my friends, I lost friends 3 times this day again and disconecting from FB didnt help. the space is between ell and bee, how roxo says, there is a problem to find users with space, I ve got the same problem, but I have friends, that can find me, as all in this game, nobody knows why 😁
    I know all names of my friends, I lost friends 3 times this day again and disconecting from FB didnt help. the space is between ell and bee, how roxo says, there is a problem to find users with space, I ve got the same problem, but I have friends, that can find me, as all in this game, nobody knows why 😁

Is it a platform-based problem, the one with a space making those names not findable? Because I'm on iPhone 6, always latest OS/security updates, and I can always find and request you, ell bee, whenever you drop off my list. GLU can be so odd sometimes, although honestly, all game companies seem to have their own unique bizarre quirks you'd think they could resolve, lol! :p

- SuFe718
    I stopped to believe there is helpdesk here 😁
    I stopped to believe there is helpdesk here 😁

Ha ha ha! I've had good luck with Support but, for many players, it seems to appear and disappear just as mysteriously as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, lol!

- SuFe718
  • uiop55uiop55 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had a problem with my account so I changed it. "uiop55" to "uiop5588"
    I'm an active player who play usually for golds and sometimes for tickets.
    I'm lv 62 and played 1002 group goals so far.

If you play over 40 goals per week, plz add me. Thank you :)
    uiop55 wrote: »
    I had a problem with my account so I changed it. "uiop55" to "uiop5588"
    I'm an active player who play usually for golds and sometimes for tickets.
    I'm lv 62 and played 1002 group goals so far.

If you play over 40 goals per week, plz add me. Thank you :)

Hey uiop55, I play over 60-70 group goals a week. I have requested you. Please accept me. Game Name - Pradheep
  • Beefy CakesBeefy Cakes Registered Users 8 Posts
    30+ goals per week friends wanted

Im looking for active players who complete 30+ goals every week

I have space on Sundays!

Basically, I review friends on the Sunday before the reset and friends who have become inactive or not hit the 30+ completed goals for two weeks in a row get removed (nothing personal!).

If you're active and complete 30+ goals per week, add me on the Sunday as I will have space. Then lets complete loadsa goals together

My username is : Beefy Cakes
  • Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am also looking to add players for goals. I try to complete as many goals as I can for others, but I have a lot of people in my group right now not returning the favor. When I have a lot of active goals, I start with the people that also help me. I only have restaurants through sweet & savory open, so goals for the others to the right of that I can't complete yet. Slowly getting there!
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Anyone who posted on this thread to date I have sent private message to your inbox! Please read for a few tricks!��
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hi guys! I just splurged to add 5 more friend spaces. My name in the game is M0M (the 0 is actually a zero). I am already friends with several of you in the thread and look forward to adding a few more.
  • Zhen20Zhen20 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hei guys that added me Zhen20 on this thread. I'm not sure what happened but I'm kinda out of hearts so if you guys can help me out with completing the small little group goals that would replenish my hearts that would be great. I've been trying to complete more heart goals for the past few days but my hearts are still less than 50 at all times and I can't join the group goals ):
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey everyone, level 45 with 1100+ group goals, 100+ weekly, looking for active players. After a cull of inactive players I have slots available so I've sent requests to some in this thread. Add me if you're a helper, thanks. Username: Leebra
  • OhItsRemiOhItsRemi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello everyone! I just got back into this game and would like some friends to trade group goals with (:
    Username: OhItsRemi
  • Bex66Bex66 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I love group goals and do them on a daily basis my tag name is bex66
    Hi I've added you
    Hi I'm looking for active players , I'm knew at this and I'm only getting a few active goals a day, I've got friends mainly doing duels and not goals, Tag name bex66
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hi looking for active friends! I deleted some that hadn't played this week.

bex- just requested u

honeypie4321 and mervynsmum
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    Active players only please. I enjoy doing hard goals (VIPs 10 times etc.) I only do goals for people who help with my goals. I try to complete 40 to 50 goals a week. I just cleaned out my hub.

Thanks

Janette123
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I am a digital junkie and play multiple times a day. It would be very nice to have friends that help with group goals. Please send a request if you need a hand with goals. Right now, I play goals for random people because most of my friends do not use the social goals feature. LadyinDenim
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    @ell bee i noticed you dropped off my list and I can't find you to re-add. feel free to add me back if you want.
  • FunnydonnyFunnydonny Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi everyone. I'm a multiple a time player and do as many goals as I can. Of course I can't do everyones, but I do my best. I'm in the process of dumping freeloaders and inactive players. My in game name is DonnySoares There may be a space between Donny and Soares. It's been so long I can't remember lol. So if you can't find DonnySoares then it's probably Donny Soares Thanks and happy gaming.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I always jump on a friend's goal if it's available. I start GG as well,and that tends to take me out of commission for 6-12 hours.
    Hey fantastic friend ROXO: Where'd you get those cool ears?!? :)

-SuFe2

- SuFe718