Options

Friends of Julz81 please read.....

Hi guys,

Just want to let you know that I'm doing my best to do everyone's group goals but I'm at a disadvantage. A problem in my game ( along with MANY OTHERS) means I no longer get objects on the map... so the easy goal to get hearts (tap on 5 objects on the world map) isn't available to me. So the only easy way for me to get hearts is to create the easy goal ( 50 hearts once people complete it) I want to thank everyone who does these for me as they give me hearts to do all your group goals too!!!!

I'm only using hearts to do and create group goals and I'm struggling to keep up.

Its wonderful playing with you all

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're not receiving the tappable objects on the map. They are on cooldowns so are you not seeing them during the cooldowns or have you not seen them at all for 24+ hours? Let me know!
  • Options
    Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Not at all. I've had massive issues game issues and put in multiple tickets to support. My Gordon goals also cannot be done as they reset in 6749 days :(
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Julz, you're a fantastic and active buddy! I have only admiration for the frequency with which you complete my goals, especially now, and I have always tried to complete yours whenever I've seen them. I'll be more aware now, though, and make a greater effort to help you earn those hearts.

Oh, btw, you can't wait 6749 days, aka ~18.5 years!!!, for your goals to reset? Sheesh, how impatient! :p I am, hopefully obviously, being completely sarcastic -- that's a super-crazy glitch! I really hope they resolve that for you soon. It's not only not fair, but you're being deprived of the, at least, 3gold daily for completing those goals, not to mention the associated trophies!!!!

- SuFe718