Options

Ideas on how to quickly compelete group goals

Thought it would be a good idea to share some tips on easily and quickly completing group goals. Here are my tips so far

1. Always keep receipes preped and maxed out.

2. Have a 'go to' episode which allows you to collect and complete 'gold' goals really quickly.

I use Delish 'n Chips Season 3 Episode 1. It's really easy to complete (simple dishes) and each attempt can be completed within one minute. I will get to serve 2 x VIPs each attempt, guarenteed. Within 10 minutes I can complete the 6 'gold' goal (serve the VIP 10 times over 5 attempts). Also get just over 1,000 in coins each time. (Im at 100% for food and applicances upgrades for Delish 'n Chips)

My question is, can anyone better this? I'd be interested to know. Are there any episodes where you can serve 3 VIPs in one attempt? Can anyone complete goals quicker?

Also if you complete 30+ goals per week, add me as a friend. My user name is : Beefy Cakes

Comments

• Options
    Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Great tips thank you!!!
    Also sent friend request
  • Options
    ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    I m using Big Bay Burgers, season 1, episode 7, 3 VIP´s at once can have only if I use Gordon super power for last 4 customers(one of them is VIP) and it doesnt work every time
  • Options
    Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I usually have an excess of laguna burger and cioppino VIPs from goals. I always use them to do the "use boosts" goals. That way I'm not having to replenish anything, and I rarely use those in duels. I also use delish n chips a lot, but always season 5 or 6. I have had luck with getting three super Gordon's in 6,2. Going to try 3,1 for the VIP and getting through quicker.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I can get 3 Super Gordons without using any VIP boosts in a single episode in a few venues but I almost always use s6e10 of Casa Cubana bc I have it memorized and I find that one particularly fun! The final epis of BBB are DnC are two of the others I often use to knock out 3 Super Gordons in one play without any boosts. So I can use 10 Super Gordon bursts in 4 epis (am working on a way to get that down to just 3 epis -- I'm sure some of the really awesome players have that down already)!

I, too, usually have a surfeit of Laguna Burgers and Cioppino from all the GGs I complete so rely on those when needed for the Use X Boosts goals.

A few month's back, Player brew posted a method for fulfilling the Serve 3 VIP Dishes in a single episode but I don't want to explain it here bc I don't want them "fixing" such a useful glitch, if it even IS one, hehehe. But you can search the forum for it. I've found that it doesn't work in every venue (I had no luck with it in KC) or with every VIP (has yet to work for me using Magnet or Prepmonition for some reason) but it is amazing for whipping through the Serve 3x or 6x of the others really fast and consuming minimal admission-cost (ingredients).

I rarely use the more duel-valuable VIP dishes in episodes (whether for GGs or not); I stick to using them for duels! So I accept/create Serve X Calzones or Halwas, for example, only when I have a lot prepped and I'm planning to duel.

I've recently been completing over 100 goals per week, 80 is my minimum, but my Friends List is currently completely full, Beefy Cakes. Sorry! You can send me a request in a month or two, if you'd like and are similarly active, as I do continue to receive requests (despite being full with 40 friends) and oftentimes people just stop playing. I generally wait at least a week before writing someone off, in case they're on vacation/busy/away from wifi but, if anyone is inactive longer than that without having sent the Be Back Soon message, or consistently completes less than 20 GGs, I'll replace that person as soon as I get a request from a more active player!

-SuFe2

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Beefy CakesBeefy Cakes Registered Users 8 Posts
    Jen1016 wrote: »
    I usually have an excess of laguna burger and cioppino VIPs from goals. I always use them to do the "use boosts" goals. That way I'm not having to replenish anything, and I rarely use those in duels. I also use delish n chips a lot, but always season 5 or 6. I have had luck with getting three super Gordon's in 6,2. Going to try 3,1 for the VIP and getting through quicker.

Thanks jen1016, I've started to get an excess of Laguna Burgers & Cioppinos. I've just been saving them but using them for hte 'boost' goals is a great idea.
  • Options
    ell bee wrote: »
    I m using Big Bay Burgers, season 1, episode 7, 3 VIP´s at once can have only if I use Gordon super power for last 4 customers(one of them is VIP) and it doesnt work every time

Thanks for this tip Ell Bee, I'll give this episode a try
  • Options
    I can get 3 Super Gordons without using any VIP boosts in a single episode in a few venues but I almost always use s6e10 of Casa Cubana bc I have it memorized and I find that one particularly fun! The final epis of BBB are DnC are two of the others I often use to knock out 3 Super Gordons in one play without any boosts. So I can use 10 Super Gordon bursts in 4 epis (am working on a way to get that down to just 3 epis -- I'm sure some of the really awesome players have that down already)!

I, too, usually have a surfeit of Laguna Burgers and Cioppino from all the GGs I complete so rely on those when needed for the Use X Boosts goals.

A few month's back, Player brew posted a method for fulfilling the Serve 3 VIP Dishes in a single episode but I don't want to explain it here bc I don't want them "fixing" such a useful glitch, if it even IS one, hehehe. But you can search the forum for it. I've found that it doesn't work in every venue (I had no luck with it in KC) or with every VIP (has yet to work for me using Magnet or Prepmonition for some reason) but it is amazing for whipping through the Serve 3x or 6x of the others really fast and consuming minimal admission-cost (ingredients).

I rarely use the more duel-valuable VIP dishes in episodes (whether for GGs or not); I stick to using them for duels! So I accept/create Serve X Calzones or Halwas, for example, only when I have a lot prepped and I'm planning to duel.

I've recently been completing over 100 goals per week, 80 is my minimum, but my Friends List is currently completely full, Beefy Cakes. Sorry! You can send me a request in a month or two, if you'd like and are similarly active, as I do continue to receive requests (despite being full with 40 friends) and oftentimes people just stop playing. I generally wait at least a week before writing someone off, in case they're on vacation/busy/away from wifi but, if anyone is inactive longer than that without having sent the Be Back Soon message, or consistently completes less than 20 GGs, I'll replace that person as soon as I get a request from a more active player!

-SuFe2

Some goos advice here. Thanks SuFe2! Respect to you for getting to 100 completed goals in a week. Don't worry about the friend request, if I start getting closer to that level of goals completed, I'll send you another request.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I'll keep an eye out for future requests for you, Beefy Cakes. If I drop anyone within the next few days, you're next up but I think one person in my circle who hasn't been completing goals/dueling must be on vacay bc they are still logging in every other day, presumably to collect gifts.

Just wanted to correct something I wrote in my post upthread -- it's not that Morsel Magnet/Prepmonitition haven't worked for me at all with brew's method, it's only that they've worked less reliably than some of the others when I've used them in different venues. For some reason, every VIP boost I've tried using brew's system (including the kabsa and ginger snaps) seems to work perfectly in Dubai so I generally stay there. Whenever I've been adventurous and experimented, I've been disappointed more often than is worth for me -- given that there's a pretty foolproof option (that only requires use of extra boosts if I space out on the technique, lol)!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    1) Use super gordon 'n' times - I use BBB S4E10 without any boosts. 1 attempt is enough everytime for 4 super gordons and 3 attempts for 10 super gordons. In each attempt I can use super gordon 4 times. Also it is crazy way to farm coins. Each attempt give me like 1800 coins.

2) Gold goals. I use a particular episode in a venue and I can't say it as they can fix the glitch. Sorry for that. I can serve a perticular VIPs 3 times in a single play. That too in less than a minute.

So for,
    ## 1 Gold goal, I use only 1 attempt to serve VIPs 3 times,
    ## 3 Gold goal, I use only 2 attempts to serve VIPs 6 times,
    ## 6 Gold goal, I use only 4 attempts to serve VIPs 10 times.

So atmost I can finish a 6 Gold group goal in less than 6-7 minutes. Fast golds can be obtained by this.
  • Options
    TutanTutan Registered Users 27 Posts
    2) Gold goals. I use a particular episode in a venue and I can't say it as they can fix the glitch. Sorry for that. I can serve a perticular VIPs 3 times in a single play.

It's a well know bug that isn't limited to a specific venue or episode. If you use Super Gordon to feed the VIP when he's the last remaining customer in an episode, it'll count twice for the goals, meaning you'll get credit for feeding the VIP 3 times instead of 2.
  • Options
    ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Tutan wrote: »
    It's a well know bug that isn't limited to a specific venue or episode. If you use Super Gordon to feed the VIP when he's the last remaining customer in an episode, it'll count twice for the goals, meaning you'll get credit for feeding the VIP 3 times instead of 2.
    As soon as I noticed I was able to serve 3 VIP's in an episode I stopped wasting my time with all group goals except serving dish X 6 times to get 3 gold, as this can be done easily and only costs 40 hearts, 20 grocery bags and 2 boosts. I will play the goals that only give 1 gold for serving 3 VIP's but the value is in the 3 gold bonus. I never bother with the 6 gold bonus because it costs 2 gold to play, so you're actually only getting 4 additional gold but using at least 40 grocery bags and 4 boosts.
    I also delete friends if they create goals too often, or goals I don't want to participate in as I prefer being able to refresh the random goals until I see one I want. I almost never create goals myself :P
  • Options
    Well all these talks about the glitch is useless now as they have fixed it in the latest release
  • Options
    ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    Well all these talks about the glitch is useless now as they have fixed it in the latest release

That's what we get for talking about it. :( New rule, positive glitches are like the fight club, no one says a word.
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Glitch fixed, confirmed.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    ChefWreck wrote: »
    That's what we get for talking about it. :( New rule, positive glitches are like the fight club, no one says a word.

Exactly thats why I refused to talk about the glitch. But I think it is a well known glitch that they fixed in the recent patch. However it was a great one until it lasted.