Group Goals

M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
I play lots of group goals. I think they are a great addition to the game. My problem is that I often don't get credit for doing the tasks required to complete the goals. I use up all my groceries and then I notice. Flustered, I turn the game off and sometimes return to find the goal expired. I know I should always check to see the banner is on the bottom of the world map, but when the goal automatically bypasses that screen, I sometimes forget to check. There are even times the goal is on the world map and I still don't get credit (this sometimes happens when collecting rare objects). It is very aggravating to do the work, but not get credit and run out of supplies.

Comments

• AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    I've learnt that before starting executing the goal task (tapping on objects on map or using the recipe) you should always check if there is a progress banner on the bottom of the screen and always enter the Group Goal Screen just to make sure game recognized the goal. That way I've never had issue. Of course sometimes I'm too lazy to do so and it happen :P.

The issue seems to appear more often after the game has been suspended (phone put to sleep) or network changes. Sometimes the best is just to restart the game to make sure everything is working.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • MariannnnnnnnnnMariannnnnnnnnn Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've seen there is a huge problem wI think group goals. They tend to dissappear. Not just the ones named in other posts... all kind of goals disappear and then it says you last.
    I've tried reopening the game. Restarting the phone. I hate when that happens
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm having this issue too. I have also learned to double check the banner down the bottom but yesterday I had it there for my Collect 8 Prep goal, collected 1, got nothing, checked again banner was there, collected another, nothing, and so on for all 4 prep recipes. Very frustrating!!
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    That's why I'm also entering the Social Hub screen to ensure that game has data refreshed.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    It's happening to me right now. I just joined a group goal (super gordon 4 times), it is highlighted and the banner is showing at the bottom of the venues screen however when i complete the task i am not getting credit.