Please increase amount of VIP recipes we can prep

Currently the limit is 6. That number can be overrun by bonuses (atm, I have 96 laguna burgers and cioppino because of group goals!) but for self-prepping, the ceiling is a mere 6.

I would duel a whole lot more if I could have more of the recipes I most often use ready to go. I'd love for the prep time to be shortened as well (to keep better pace with refill of duel tokens) but having a larger capacity, even just a jump from 6 to 10 on all VIP dishes, would be awesome!

- SuFe718

Comments

• BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Second that. 6 is not enough.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I completely agree too!
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    And opposite opinion: 6 recipe cap is enough to complete all goals when you have it maxed (serve 3, 6, 10 dishes, use 12 boosts in duels). The trick and a skill part is to have it always prepared and ready for the goals, think ahead and choose wisely what and when to prepare (ex. hold at 5 prepared, start prepping more time consuming ones when you are going to be offline for longer period or start prepping until capped and then recive preps from completed goals or tapping recipe bear). That way I rarely have problems with lacking recipes.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Asentinn wrote: »
    And opposite opinion: 6 recipe cap is enough to complete all goals when you have it maxed (serve 3, 6, 10 dishes, use 12 boosts in duels). The trick and a skill part is to have it always prepared and ready for the goals, think ahead and choose wisely what and when to prepare (ex. hold at 5 prepared, start prepping more time consuming ones when you are going to be offline for longer period or start prepping until capped and then recive preps from completed goals or tapping recipe bear). That way I rarely have problems with lacking recipes.

That's an interesting perspective, Asentinn. If one mainly uses boosts for group goals, I completely agree with you. But I disagree about 6 being sufficient for competitive dueling. Given that Rush Hour (mandatory for serious dueling imo) takes 3 hours to prep, it's not the only boost I regularly rely upon, and that I have some kind of life in the real world, even when I am maxed with at least 6 across the board by the morning, I can only play about 6-8 duels per day on average without spending gold to finish dishes (which I will do only VERY rarely). Sometimes I can speed 2 Rush Hours by half by watching video ads before I hit the limit but that isn't significantly meaningful.

In fact, if I may be really greedy, in addition to increasing the storage limit above the current 6, I propose that more recipe prep slots would also be helpful, so more than 4 dishes could be prepared at a time! :p

- SuFe718
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    (...) But I disagree about 6 being sufficient for competitive dueling. Given that Rush Hour (mandatory for serious dueling imo) takes 3 hours to prep, it's not the only boost I regularly rely upon, and that I have some kind of life in the real world, even when I am maxed with at least 6 across the board by the morning, I can only play about 6-8 duels per day on average without spending gold to finish dishes (which I will do only VERY rarely). Sometimes I can speed 2 Rush Hours by half by watching video ads before I hit the limit but that isn't significantly meaningful.

Yeah, taking that into consideration I can agree with you. But this is always the case - the ones who pay will probably always have advantage over F2P players (and this is a whole separate topic for such discussion).
    In fact, if I may be really greedy, in addition to increasing the storage limit above the current 6, I propose that more recipe prep slots would also be helpful, so more than 4 dishes could be prepared at a time! :p

Yeah, that's also a good idea. I've recently unlocked the 4th one and this slot is so far taken by Beef Canapes :P
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Adrian AAdrian A Registered Users 12 Posts
    What I would like is a queueing system. That way we can line up a number of dishes, and as long as there are dishes left in the queue, any completed dish is picked up automatically and the next one starts. That way I can go to work or sleep without fretting on the next dish!
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Adrian A wrote: »
    What I would like is a queueing system. That way we can line up a number of dishes, and as long as there are dishes left in the queue, any completed dish is picked up automatically and the next one starts. That way I can go to work or sleep without fretting on the next dish!

YES!!! That is genius!!!

- SuFe2

- SuFe718