Options

Lots of Problems

Hi,

After working hard on the game - and buying a significant amount of gold - I'm having major issues with the game.

1. I woke up this morning and it won't connect to my profile, so all my progress is gone.

Even before that though:

2. The game kept crashing - often as I was playing, losing me duels and prep kitchen recipes.

3. Food is still getting stuck in the rice station in Sweet 'n' Savory Street Food to the point where the restaurant has become unplayable.

I love the game, but the bugs are getting so bad that it's becoming less and less fun to play.

Thanks for your help with this!

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that DDash! Did you connect your game to Facebook by any chance? If so, try connecting to that and see if your progress comes back. If not, please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you further!

As for the game crashing, let's go through some of the usual troubleshooting tips. What kind of device are you on? Do you have any applications running in the background? If so, try closing them and see if that helps reduce the crashes.

For Sweet 'n' Savory venue, this has been an ongoing issue. Our team is aware of this and are looking into getting a better fix for this!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    msbaskmsbask Registered Users 9 Posts
    I wish that were true, Mike, but the rice station has been an ongoing issue since DECEMBER. How can it take 7+ months to fix a bug?
  • Options
    Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    The bugs are getting really frustrating. I used to be able to watch 8 videos per day for 8 free gold, quite simple, now that's impossible. Every time I watch a video it either crashes the whole game or just doesn't give me the reward. Without the extra gold each day the game becomes really tedious to play.
  • Options
    msbask wrote: »
    I wish that were true, Mike, but the rice station has been an ongoing issue since DECEMBER. How can it take 7+ months to fix a bug?

Rest assured that our team is aware of this and has put multiple fixes to try to fix this issue with no avail. Hopefully this new fix will fix the rice cooker issue once and for all in the new version. :) We appreciate your patience in the meantime!
  • Options
    The bugs are getting really frustrating. I used to be able to watch 8 videos per day for 8 free gold, quite simple, now that's impossible. Every time I watch a video it either crashes the whole game or just doesn't give me the reward. Without the extra gold each day the game becomes really tedious to play.

If the game is crashing, can you try some of the usual troubleshooting tips? Making sure there aren't any background applications and the like? Additionally, let me know what device you're running this on. If it's an older device, running some animation heavy games can cause it to crash more often. As for it not rewarding, try taking a screenshot prior to the video with the Gold count and then one after. If there's a discrepancy, please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you further.
  • Options
    Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Running on an iPhone 6s. Been playing for a year now and have only struck this problem in the last couple of months. For example yesterday i watched the 8 videos but only was rewarded 4 gold. Used to work fine until recently
  • Options
    Running on an iPhone 6s. Been playing for a year now and have only struck this problem in the last couple of months. For example yesterday i watched the 8 videos but only was rewarded 4 gold. Used to work fine until recently

Sorry to hear that! Before you try watching the videos for rewards, could you do the following? Take a screenshot of your Gold amount before watching the videos and then one after. Once you see the discrepancy, please forward it to Customer Care. They'll be able to assist you further.
  • Options
    Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I hear you DDash

I too.have spent money on this game and made quite a bit of progress but am always dealing with multiple game issues. It's getting to the point where I gave up on sweet n savoury and all the issues ive dealt with in a short time are discouraging.

Hope your game gets fixed soon :(
  • Options
    thatsamorethatsamore Registered Users 4 Posts
    I too have encountered the same issues. While customer service has been helpful to an extent, I find myself constantly taking screenshots whenever something goes wrong in addition to doing the usual troubleshooting tips.

Having to constantly restart my device and take screenshots takes the fun out of playing the game. Literally all of my pics on my iPad are screenshots to document the ongoing problems with this game! Even then do I only get a fraction of my money, etc. back. And YES, I've submitted tickets and have done everything that's recommended.

I wonder if it's occurred to them that our devices might have issues because they're constantly requesting screenshots and those pics take up space. When we're constantly having to screenshot everything to "help them find a fix" (that doesn't happen) it wastes space on our devices and slows them down!
  • Options
    mjsreadermjsreader Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am also becoming totally fed up. The glitches are just becoming more and more frequent and varied. Support team is helpful, but I've had it up to "here" with being told it's my own network connection, or that Devi team is working on a fix. No decent tech team takes MONTHS to fix issues. The game is awesome and I appreciate the new venues being added, but the frustrations with all the glitches are ruining the game for me. Serve all customers with 10 seconds left on the clock, yet it doesn't give me credit for serving all customers? The list of glitches goes on and on.

Ive just about had it. Being "gifted" with 20 gold doesn't mean a dang thing to me. I spend real money on this game and 20 go,d credits doesn't begin to make up for the continuing frustrations.