Connection errors in Farm Market

I can't buy or sell ingredients due to this error. I know it is not a problem on my end because I can use the social hub and chef duels just fine. I am frustrated because I cannot get my ingredients to make recipes to complete my group goals. The recipe rush event has become a recipe hold for me :(

Comments

• McCheffyMcCheffy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having this same problem. I can access social and duel just fine, but farm market tells me to check my internet settings. The toggling wifi on/off solution suggested in a previous thread of this issue did not work.
  • JwackoJwacko Registered Users 7 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    I can't buy or sell ingredients due to this error. I know it is not a problem on my end because I can use the social hub and chef duels just fine. I am frustrated because I cannot get my ingredients to make recipes to complete my group goals. The recipe rush event has become a recipe hold for me :(

Me too! This is so annoying. Was looking forward for recipe rush event and now it's completely useless
  • McCheffyMcCheffy Registered Users 3 Posts
    Problem seems to have solved itself for me. I can connect to farm market now, but it still takes a really long time to load.