Options

Your highest Chef Duel ranking?

Hi all
I'm curious as to your highest Chef Duel ranking? Mine is Chef de Partie but once I get that ranking I don't Duel anymore as I can never seem to get blue tickets and I try to get as many Autochefs as I can with tickets.

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    1437 - Saucier. Still struggling with oncoming venues - can't catch up with increasing minimum venues requirement for next rank.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I've made it to mid-1300's once or twice, but can't really be bothered to put that much time into it. To get any higher I think I'd have to unlock the 3rd prep slot and I'm not willing to spend the 25 x all the restaurants in gold for that. I usually stay in the mid 1100s unless there's a free duels weekend.. some weeks I don't duel at all if it's not a daily goal
  • Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    To respond to that: I'm having only two prep slots open for each venue (and 1 in Chef Arena). Focusing on single restaurant and not opening another if last one doesn't have satisfactionary upgrade levels.
    For the amount of duels - it's at least 2 times a day up to 4-6 on weekdays. On weekends I'm verifing if I need more duels to reach/hold 1400.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)