Service Sash - Master Trophy

So where's everyone at on this one? I've been playing since July and I'm at 116,000 customers served. Cant wait until 2020 when I get my 100 gold!

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I'm at 84,094. I believe I began playing in late July or August.

Paola Sanchez gave me 100 gold last week, which was awesome, but normally her rewards are far less grand.

Wow, jeebus, I had assumed you'd been playing much longer since it seems you're always placing in top 25 at the least -- good on ya! Very impressive!

- SuFe718
  • jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    The game came out in June, so I only really missed like 3 weeks of time playing. I don't think the game will be around long enough to actually get this trophy.

I got the 200 gold jackpot on Christmas from a mystery box. I was so stunned, I forgot to take a screenshot of it. Sure beats and onion!
    Whoa, TWO hundred? That's sweet!

Yeah, that trophy would take years, no joke. Definitely the least likely one to be achieved by me (aside from the gold-costing decor ones which I have no intention of pursuing -- I'm just not -that- much of a completionist).

- SuFe718
  • Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Note to self "Do not duel against Jeebus or SupremeFettucine". 😊
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I started playing the game the day it came out, I'm only at 52,951 customers. I don't know if I'll even get to 100,000 before I get tired of the game
    jeebus wrote: »
    The game came out in June, so I only really missed like 3 weeks of time playing. I don't think the game will be around long enough to actually get this trophy.

I got the 200 gold jackpot on Christmas from a mystery box. I was so stunned, I forgot to take a screenshot of it. Sure beats and onion!

What do you mean by the "game won't be around long enough"?
  • jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    The game may be around but who will still be playing is the question. When the game first came out we were getting weekly replies and information then it slipped to every two weeks and now we're lucky if Dash Guru Brian comes in once a month. There has been no reply to issues on chef duels to make matching more fair/fun and that's the only part of the game that offers replay ability. Sure the daily challenges get you into venues or require you to use dishes, but that isn't really fun, it's a tedious task to get a bit of gold to max out a restaurant. When everything is maxed there won't be much left to do and given how quickly they are pushing out new venues and not fixing bugs that have been present in at least 2 updates now (sticky dishes and incorrect ingredient handling), there will be no more new content to keep players long before anyone can bother to serve 1 mil customers.
  • Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I have 61k and started playing late August!! I have not yet had any awesome jackpots -- the most I've won is 10k in coins from Christmas and 20 gold from inspector
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm at 79k and I started playing maybe a month after the app came out but have taken time off a few times from playing.
    I checked cooking dash and I have 121k but I think the awards and counting customers came out months after the app?
    jt4703 wrote: »
    The game may be around but who will still be playing is the question. When the game first came out we were getting weekly replies and information then it slipped to every two weeks and now we're lucky if Dash Guru Brian comes in once a month. There has been no reply to issues on chef duels to make matching more fair/fun and that's the only part of the game that offers replay ability. Sure the daily challenges get you into venues or require you to use dishes, but that isn't really fun, it's a tedious task to get a bit of gold to max out a restaurant. When everything is maxed there won't be much left to do and given how quickly they are pushing out new venues and not fixing bugs that have been present in at least 2 updates now (sticky dishes and incorrect ingredient handling), there will be no more new content to keep players long before anyone can bother to serve 1 mil customers.

Thanks for the reply. And it's funny should say that, I haven't played in two days. I'm getting kind of tired of it and it's feeling kind of monotonous.
    Posted 12/31/2016 @2:33pm:
    I'm at 84,094. I believe I began playing in late July or August

Lol, I just noticed I've passed the 1/4 mark with ~252k served. Back then, I'd thought it'd take me a year; guess I'm looking at closer to 4 (provided I keep up this very dedicated pace of play)!

Where are you guys on achieving this trophy?

- SuFe718
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I started the end of July one year ago. I have served 139,500. Slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I can't remember how long I've been playing for but I do remember playing for a while before this started counting. I'm only at 134k
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I've been playing since day 1, I'm at 101,442
    I'm not playing this thing for 10 more years eesh
  • AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    238K for me. But I'm totally addicted. Free play weekend, I'm playing the whole day....
    as I write this I realize I have no life. 😊
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    87k here. At least it's gold, I guess...it kills me that the 100k trophy on Cooking Dash is apparently worth a whopping 20 *supplies.* Which is a whole 40 minutes of regen time. I'm at 19k customers in Cooking Dash...
    Ooh, I'm at 100k now. Only 9 more years to go!
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    In cooking dash, serving 1 million customers gives 25 food. I'm not joking on this one. And to top it off, you have to unlock the previous ones and they don't progress in to the next one.
  • Adrian AAdrian A Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have been playing daily since July 2016 - just a week or two after it came out I think - but still only just over 220 thousand customers. It is a bit of an unrealistic trophy.

Lol, I just noticed I've passed the 1/4 mark with ~252k served. Back then, I'd thought it'd take me a year; guess I'm looking at closer to 4 (provided I keep up this very dedicated pace of play)!

Time for my annual check in. After about 18 months of fairly regular play, I have served 336,003 customers. ?

- SuFe718
    Excellent. I'm at 118k now. So close!
  • DonnaRuthDonnaRuth Registered Users 20 Posts
    I’m at 122,000 I’ve started playing in August 2017
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I'm not sure when the game came out, but I *think* I've been playing since summer of 2016? Idk, I'm still only at 256,635  :'(
    edited December 2018
    On Dec 31, 2017, SupremeFettucine said:

Time for my annual check in. After about 18 months of fairly regular play, I have served 336,003 customers. ?
    Another annual check in -- I'm finally just over halfway there with 512,231 customers served! 

- SuFe718
    Oh no, only 195k customers for me.  This may take longer than I thought.
    Am also at 937/1000 group goals...
  • KaiPlayzKaiPlayz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Started 2 months ago only at 6,000+

Another annual check in -- I'm finally just over halfway there with 512,231 customers served! 
    As of 5pm on 12/31/2019 (3.5 years playing):
    626,873 customers served 

- SuFe718
    edited December 2020

626,873 customers served 

626,873 customers served 
    Yearly check in. As of 12:50pm EST, I’ve served 721,882 people (or so they claim; I feel it’s at least twice that 🤓)! Maybe 2021 is the year I’ll earn the million reward? Looking back at my previous numbers, it might be 2025! 

- SuFe718

626,873 customers served 

626,873 customers served 
    Yearly check in. As of 12:50pm EST, I’ve served 721,882 people (or so they claim; I feel it’s at least twice that 🤓)! Maybe 2021 is the year I’ll earn the million reward? Looking back at my previous numbers, it might be 2025! 
    5.5 YEARS OF ALMOST DAILY DUELING NOT QUITE ENOUGH, lol! 

As of now, I have 807,877 customers served. 

Maybe 2022 will be my year? Maybe not! 

Happy New Year, everyone! 

- SuFe718