Connection errors in goals

I have not been able to get to my group goals for several hours. Keep getting the message to check my connection. All other aspects of the game are working. I also lost progress on a goal last night prior to this (still awaiting response from them on that). I have closed it out, restarted, completely shut down the device, etc.
Prev1

Comments

• pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am same problem too. Not able to take up any group goals coz it says connection error. Other aspects of the game are well and good. There are performance improvements that i notice. Kudos for that. But this problem has to be rectified as i play a lot of group goals.
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, but after refreshing several times I am able to join and complete group goals.

Not really related to this, but is anyone else bothered by having to wait hours for a friend's goal to be completed if you don't have the restaurant open? If we don't have the restaurant we should still be able to join group goals from random players instead of waiting like 9 hours for one to be completed or expire.
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    So it's not just me then, I've been trying for ages too...
  • Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm getting on intermittently now, but not long enough to actually do anything. I received the standard response from support to check my wifi.

chefwreck-I agree. I recently added a lot of active players, so it doesn't happen as often. But I do hate when all I have are things I can't do and no option to go to the public goals.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! Thanks for letting me know about this. I passed this to the team yesterday and they did something on their end. Is it better now?
  • FroggyspFroggysp Registered Users 2 Posts
    No, it's still not working properly. Not only am I not able to access Group Goals, but my friend list dropped from 35 to 2. I'm fairly certain 33 friends did not decide to simultaneously unfriend me in the past 2 hours as I am quite active with group goals.
    Froggysp wrote: »
    No, it's still not working properly. Not only am I not able to access Group Goals, but my friend list dropped from 35 to 2. I'm fairly certain 33 friends did not decide to simultaneously unfriend me in the past 2 hours as I am quite active with group goals.

Sorry to hear that you've lost your friends! Please contact Customer Care as they'll be able to assist you further.
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    My issues just started but like ChefWreck if I get off and on or refresh I can get the group goals too
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Group goals aren't working again today. It gives the check connection error even though the rest of the game works great.
  • mjsreadermjsreader Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah, same here. And DashingMike, while customer care is pretty awesome, they give such a canned response to this that it's frustrating. Obviously the problem is NOT on our ends. However, they always try to say connection errors are our own issue.

And guys, the problem is that it's Saturday. Heavier traffic seems to crash the game.
    Same here too. Not able to join any group goal. Pretty frustrating. :( Do something. Like gordon says, It is f@#$ing irritating.
    Hey guys! Thanks for letting me know. I've let the team know on Saturday and they did some things on their end to fix it. Hopefully it got a bit better in the afternoon.
    Thanks, Dashing Mike! Things worked perfectly for me Saturday evening. So whatever they did worked :)
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Is something going on this morning? managed to connect to the group goals approx 4 hours ago but now keep getting "network errors" and no it isn't MY connection that's not working. I can get to the recipes and duels just not group goals.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Wednesday, September 13 5:30 am CST. Unable to connect to Social Hub since Gold Event started. Network Error is cited. Restarting device Did not help. Am able to buy ingredients at market and duels work fine.
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I also cannot access social, same details as LadyinDenim
  • MamaT81MamaT81 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Should have came here first regarding the network error :/ Instead I restarted device, updated the o.s, turned modem off and on 50 times and have only now realise it's actually NOT MY network settings lol. I'm suffering group goal withdrawals at the moment. Does anyone know how long this last?

EDIT. Network error started at 7.00pm Melbourne, Australia Time
    Ahhhh, no! Network error on group goals here too. Just like the others, I can access the farm market and duels. What is going on?
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Me too!!!!! Group goals are my favourite part of the game. I get bored otherwise!! Everything was working when I left to go out 5:30pm Sydney time but now they are not :(
    Same here. Every other aspect of the game works fine except connecting to social hub. Frustrating.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Contacted the Customer Support and that should have been fixed now (for me it started working around 11 hours ago).
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    My goals are non existent too! Everything is fine otherwise but can't access any goals! Please fix this problem! So frustrating!
    AmyYep wrote: »
    My goals are non existent too! Everything is fine otherwise but can't access any goals! Please fix this problem! So frustrating!

Sorry to hear that. Do you mind clarifying what you mean by the goals being nonexistent? When you pull down to refresh does it not show a single goal. including Gordons? If so, please contact Customer Care with a screenshot so that we may investigate further. Thanks!
    Well, it's the weekend, and as usual I can't access group goals. There is a little retry button and the sad red check connection error. Clicking retry does not help. No goals are displayed. I can view friends, collect hearts, buy food from the farm market and duel. I apologize to my friends that I can't help them out by completing their goals or add any for them. Guess I will do what I should be doing anyway....Saturday chores! Time for laundry, washing the car, take the dog for a walk....
    Thanks Mike, already did haven’t heard back! I have the little yellow block to make goals, no pubic goals!
    Oh god, **** you autocorrect! Public goals! Sorry
  • naeemngnaeemng Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have frequent problems with group goals as well. Sometimes when I'm the middle of a goal, I close and restart the app, the group goal is gone and I can't continue it. Then hour later the message pops up that the goal expired, which obviously ticks me off. Also sometimes it lots choices of group goals to join which refreshes with new options when I pull down, but sometimes it only shows a few options and does NOT refresh with different goals when I pull down. So I don't get more choices and the ones available are usually not the ones I want. Hope this issue can be fixed. The game has many other bugs but this is the worst
  • naeemngnaeemng Registered Users 9 Posts
    *Hours later, I mean.
    Also this is not a connection problem coz it happens even when I'm connected to the same wifi.
    I am also beginning to wonder if all of my friends group goals are posted to my goal board. I have 40 very active friends (most with 1000+ goals completed), since the update there are only a few goals on my board. In the past, there were generally 10 goals or so active at any given time. Interestingly I checked my message board, and a friend sent the "I created a group goal, help me out" message. It had a little green go button. When I clicked it, it added it to my goal board. Sadly, I then got the check connection error. Arghhh!!!!! Long story short, I don't think all my goals are showing up, and the check connection error is taunting me!!!
    MOM,
    I have not seen any from you, maybe one! I am in goal hell myself! No public goals, so now I have no hearts, no goals and no patience left! I contacted support 6 times since the disaster update goal connection Armageddon hit! Nothing back yet today! Just wanted you to know I am not ignoring you or anyone else's goals, I can't get a goal! Hopefully soon! Just fyi