A little help for a new player

Hey, everybody. I have started playing this game less than a month ago, and I find it fascinating. I was hoping for some advice from the more experienced players. I have completed BBB and PP with five stars and the first 4 episodes from LL are also done with 5 stars. I have decided to open restaurants in the order they appear on the map and after everything I have read in the forum decided nor to open the chef arena yet. Yes, it is worthy, but it requires a lot of gold, and I am always finding myself short of it. I do have a question about autochefs. I am a bit short from being able to buy one with tickets,and I am wondering in which restaurants is it going to be the most helpful? Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Let me preface with saying that I started playing when this game first started, before you could get autochef with tickets, and initially could somewhat keep up with the opening of new restaurants. I then took off several months and recently came back, but am following the same method. It requires a lot of patience. I get autochef in every restaurant and do not open the next one until I do. There are other threads that give opinions on which is more important, but at least for me, you need them all to 5 star everything and be competitive in duels.

I also do not open the next restaurant until I have a decent amount of upgrades in the current one. I save up my gold and focus on one thing at a time rather than randomly spreading it all over. I highly suggest chef arena. It is super expensive with gold, but pays off. It took me a long time, but I get gold and golden tickets every week-automatically get 3 gold, but I have received up to 60 in prize boxes. Those golden tickets can then get you the Autochef. If you think about how much gold each autochef costs, and how much the arena costs, you will save a lot in the long run. Plus you get other tickets you can use to buy things, including gold, in the duel shop. I am not completely upgraded in appliances and decor and finish the arena every week (with a little VIP help).
  • RainbowFlowerRainbowFlower Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so much. I also do not open the next restaurant until I finish the one I am playing. I will start saving gold and tickets to buy autochefs for every restaurant (except may be BBB and the Pizzaria because I finished them with 5 stars already). I think that since I don't have the chef arena yet it will be faster for now to save gold for one or two more restaurants I then when I feel that I am confident enough will invest in the chef arena.
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Rainbow I sent you a pm. With some hints.
  • AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    China019 wrote: »
    Can someone also give me tips on how to finish these venues? I'm a fairly new player....i have 297/300 on pizzeria and 292 in lucky langoustine.. I've upgraded everything and can't seem to get 300 stars. Also anyone have tips on how I can get more than 8 gold bars a day ? I would like to get auto chef but 200 is really steep

For LL and PP you should be fine with fast feet and aquacotta boosts to finish those with 300*. If still having troubles and you have upgrades as you say, you can try waiting for the happy hour event.

For autochefs the best way is to collect golden tickets (ticket boxes, duels and chef arena). Its far more affordable, but you probably could collect that 200 gold faster than 10 golden tickets.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Asentinn wrote: »
    For LL and PP you should be fine with fast feet and aquacotta boosts to finish those with 300*. If still having troubles and you have upgrades as you say, you can try waiting for the happy hour event.

For autochefs the best way is to collect golden tickets (ticket boxes, duels and chef arena). Its far more affordable, but you probably could collect that 200 gold faster than 10 golden tickets.

Agreed, I have done it with only opening 2 slots for VIP boosts