Options

Wishelin Inspector??

How do you complete a Wishelin Inspector goal if there is no "call inspector now" button/option in the menu???

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    You cannot. That's why this goal is the worst goal ever. Inspector arrives for everyone on different time thus you need yourself have the Insepctor coming within the goal time AND 3 other friends also so AND they want to participate the goal AND they are not already doing other task.

And that pleasure costs 60 hearts and just gives prep box - and in comparison there is the 3-3 gold goal that is FAR more ofter completed (because it gives 3 gold for just 3 recipes used).

And not mentioning that "Call inspector now" costs gold, which is total bull* because you are wasting so much gold (10-20?) on just being able to do one Group Goal.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Where is the 'call inspector now'? I used to have it but I don't seem to anymore; due to that I have missed out on several trophies because when he came he didn't come to the restaurant that I needed several times in a row. I was sure I looked this up at the time and someone had posted that the option has been taken away?
  • Options
    This option only shows when you haven't served the Inspector in that venue (not sure but it may show only on new venues).
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    It seems to be only if you've *missed* the inspector in that venue I've noticed
  • Options
    brew wrote: »
    It seems to be only if you've *missed* the inspector in that venue I've noticed

Could be, this seems accurate.
  • Options
    Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    I've never started this goal cuz there's a pretty good chance my friends won't be able to complete it. Plus the reward isn't worth it.