Pizza paisan time left no 5stars

OK, have upgraded everything, even have auto chef, I serve all customers, have time left on timer and ONLY get 4 stars!!! Obviously this is in last season!!! Please fix this, very very annoying as are many of my friends playing have same issues.

Comments

• geraintlewis268geraintlewis268 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Maybe use some powerful VIP boosters? I even have all three slots unlocked.
  • ikiwihelenikiwihelen Registered Users 13 Posts
    Only have 2slots, did you get 5 stars with three?
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Do you have the happy hour upgrade? If not, wait until the happy hour event and try again. The extra three customers may get you there. I only have two prep slots open, and I have 5 stars in that episode.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    It is possible to get 5 stars in all episodes. Increase the number of customers. I have no autochef, but did buy the bike and decor that increased customer count. I beat it using Fast Feet, Tasting Spoon, and Happy Hour.
    Thanks, will try!
    Thanks!! Will try again!
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    If you're serving all customers but still not achieving gold, it sounds like an issue of not making the minimum profit margin for that venue. Be careful about adding too many new customers all at once lest you get into a situation where it becomes nearly impossible to serve them all (and that's irreversible)!

Everyone has different recipes (pardon the pun) for what works for them but I suggest: Before adding customers, make sure all your food is upgraded and the tip min and max decors are upgraded -at least- halfway (fully upgraded they add a customer each BUT those are very valuable customers bc the tip increases are adopted by ALL diners). Then, as suggested by others above, use VIP boosts (2 is a fine start) during a free happy hour event (I think there's one going on now, unless it just ended, but they're frequent enough), which adds 3 additional VIP level (read: Super-big tippers) diners plus 20 extra seconds of gameplay.

If you're STILL not reaching 5 stars gold rank, look at the profit indicator bar before the episode ends to see how close/far you are from reaching that 5th star. Then add customers one at a time via decor (or by opening 3rd boost slot, which you'll probably have to do eventually if you ever choose to duel regularly/aggressively). If you need to add customers, it becomes more important, imo, to progress through the episodes in sequence rather than skipping around or working backwards. Otherwise you run the risk of needing 3 extra diners to fulfil profit requirement of final episode but then having waay more customers than you need (& as I wrote above, than you can handle, in shorter episode times) in the earlier episodes, even within the same season (you wrote you're struggling with final season and this definitely holds true there too).

Good luck and happy cooking!

- SuFe718
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    True, but the game will remember she already served all customers. After adding more customers to make 5 star profits, she will get the gold even if she fails to serve all of the new ones.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Oh, right, yes, you're absolutely correct about that! :)

It's a fairly recent change to the game mechanics so I'd forgotten about it but definitely makes achieving the 5-star gold rank a less arduous endeavor!

- SuFe718