Which obsession drives your style of play?

I have to have 5 gold stars on every episode.

I play two restaurants at a time. I also upgrade completed venues to get that 70% upgrade Wishelin Star.

Right now, I am vexed by LL 5-10. I have to serve 25 customers and have Happy Hour as well. Using boosts makes it harder because there are more customers to serve. I came close with just Ciopino (sp?), but no cigar. Super Gordon clears the restaurant, but it doesn't count as serving all customers if I fail to serve the initial 25 + VIPs before Happy Hour kicks in.

Have spent three Beef Canapes and still not there! Grill, boiler, chopping block and storage are all 100%.

Comments

• pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    I finished LL 2 days back. As far as 5th season concerned I did all the episodes in a single shot. Infact I felt LL easier than PP and BBB.

I did it by upgrading all the Appliances to MAX, all ingredients to level 2. Eat speed, min tip and max tip all upgraded to level2. I usually wont upgrade the decors that gives +1 Customer unless I absolutely have to. By doing this you are minimizing the no of customers to an extent that you can manage serving them all.

I used only 1 booster for each episode. I would select a group goal that asks to serve a particular VIP, and use that particular boost in the episodes so that I can clear that episode and achieve the group goal both.

Maybe you can try doing this to achieve the 5 stars in all episodes. I used the above method to get 5 stars plus serve all customers in all the episodes in LL.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Live and learn. Am doing something similar to your strategy with my next venue. I finally got the gold for 5-10 by purchasing the autochef and using Fast Feet with Tasting Spoon. My appliances are now 94%.

I really underestimated the value of decor and good service with careful seasoning. If I cut corners in LL by double tapping at the seasoning block, I Can't fill all three seats! The customers just trickle in.
  • purplekristipurplekristi Registered Users 3 Posts
    I too am obsessed with getting 5 stars on all levels! I kept using the Tasting Spoon and Fast Feet and was finally able to beat it during a Happy Hour event.
    LL is done! Doing D&C and PT right now
    Am loving PT. I want to eat there.
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I have to have 5 stars with all customers served. Once I have done that then I go back and attempt to upgrade everything to 100% to help with duels. This was working until the past, I'd say 5, venues opened where everything started getting REALLY expensive in terms of gold.

I'd also love to get the Wishelin Star outfits to get me that last star (thankfully bought a few for real cash when they were on special) but I just can't justify 35 gold each, especially when it only gets me a prep recipe that I could have paid 6 gold for if I didn't want to wait.
  • ChefboirdeeChefboirdee Registered Users 13 Posts
    I too am driven by 5 starring a level. I could care less about serving all customers/getting gold on every level though. Maybe if there was a reward or cool unlock for doing so...i might try it!
    I have added a new wrinkle to my obsession. I decided my restaurants have to be self supporting. I keep a little spreadsheet to track the gold that drops in each place and assign it to purchases for that restaurant only.

Of course, there is still not enough gold to go around, and I have to spend real money to stock the general gold fund. This way, though, I at least have a small reserve to upgrade my completed venues.
  • purplekristipurplekristi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Now I'm going to have to do this too!;)
    I just use a little memo pad on my phone. It looks like this:

BBB ***
    PP ****/*

General ****/**
    CA **

I erase when I spend them.
  • pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    I will concentrate on 1 restaurant at a time. In that way I can fully practise that particular restaurant.

1) I will 3 star first 3 seasons and once the 5 star unlocks, I will 5 star them as well. And will 3 star and 5 star one by one upto 6 seasons serving all customers.

2) Buy Auto-Chef.

3) Then I will make the upgrades 100% so that I can compete in chef duels.

4) Unlock the 3rd prep slot for 25 coins.

5) Buy the restaurant costumes. After this there is nothing to be able to do in that particular restaurant. Thats when I get satisfied. :)

So far I have done this for BBB, Pizza Paison, Chef Arena and LL. Now working on with CARNEval.
    I know it is slow but its the way I am.
    You must crush the competition in duels. You also must be incredibly patient.

I think you may have crushed me, in fact!