Blue Nile Autochef price wrong

Hello
The Blue Nile Autochef is on sale, 25% off, but the price is 199 gold when normally it's 200 gold? Not much of a saving, and that's not 25%!

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks bec13! Our team is aware of this. If you've purchased it, please contact Customer Care and they'll help you out.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Was this some sort of flash sale?

Because I just reached the episode where I was offered the BN autochef for 200 gold. There's no sale banner or anything, just the normal autochef price.

I contacted support to inquire and they said, "It sounds like you missed a limited time sale" but they didn't confirm or deny that one had existed. It's fine if I did (well, disappointing but fine) I'm just confused because there WAS a very limited time sale on some decor items but that occurred before the Blue Nile update was even released on Sept 21, 2017 (umm, like, yesterday) so was this autochef sale a 12 hour special or something?!? Or am I just misunderstanding (or crazy)?

- SuFe718
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Was this some sort of flash sale?

Because I just reached the episode where I was offered the BN autochef for 200 gold. There's no sale banner or anything, just the normal autochef price.

I contacted support to inquire and they said, "It sounds like you missed a limited time sale" but they didn't confirm or deny that one had existed. It's fine if I did (well, disappointing but fine) I'm just confused because there WAS a very limited time sale on some decor items but that occurred before the Blue Nile update was even released on Sept 21, 2017 (umm, like, yesterday) so was this autochef sale a 12 hour special or something?!? Or am I just misunderstanding (or crazy)?

It must have been because mine is no longer on sale, which sucks because I didn't get the chance to buy it. However, it did happen for me a while after unlocking the episode (I can't remember but I want to say at least a day) so maybe it will still happen for you? It was never advertised though which is the most annoying part.

I had the same thing with he furniture, I discovered the sale by accident and it said it only lasted a day. So I bought what I could then figured I would have to miss out on the rest due to insufficient gold, then after the sale was supposed to end it was advertised!

I have received notification today that there will be a gold event soon for Carnivale Steakhouse with a picture of the new venue. Don't the developers or whatever care anymore? Are they not paying attention? Bugs are different; it's very annoying, I'm paying real money for this it would be nice if they could be bothered to check if something is right before pushing it out to us.
  • Gordys_wenchGordys_wench Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not sure if it's the same for all of us but Blue Nile autochef is going for 150gold for the next 24 hours