Game keeps on crashing! Help!

Is anyone experiencing constant crashes in the game? my game keeps on crashing every five minutes. Also it crashes when i do group goals and in the middle of duels. It is one of the reasons why i was inactive and not able to do group goals this past few weeks. So does anyone have a fix on this? Customer care havent replied to me yet. Thank you

Comments

• FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Is your device overheated, it will freeze or crash your device if this is the problem.
  • Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Mine keeps freezing/crashing almost every time I attempt to get the free gold offer. I watch an ad and then the screen goes black and I'll have to reboot. Also my wishelin inspector just came and the game crashed after I finished the levels he was in and I didn't receive any of the rewards for serving him. Really frustrating considering how valuable his visits are. I've told customer care and they've just replied thanks for the feedback. So I can only hope there's a fix with the next update
  • BunnyRanchBunnyRanch Registered Users 67 Posts
    Not every five minutes but it crashes sometimes because of the commercials. It just goes to white or black screen and freezes, have to reboot. It's inconsistent though and is worse on some days only. Most of the time it's ok (except for other known issues) but on some days it happens more frequently.
  • clover64clover64 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Having a similar problem, crashes while loading a level (during the knife sharpening scene) doesn't matter if from map or duel screen. I can play maybe once in every ten tries. Also friends tab gives an error about Google play services then crashes so I can't send hearts. I was very active player now I can hardly play at all. Hoping the next patch fixes it.
  • nitemareniccole13nitemareniccole13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Every time I try to duel or play a level, the app crashes. I have reinstalled and restarted my phone. Any other ideas?
  • Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Having this problem in Lucky Langoustine after the Carne update. Whole app crashes whenever I attempt to play a level or initiate a duel in this map.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know about this! I've passed this along to the team so they can take a look.
  • Shorty012915Shorty012915 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm so frustrated! I love playing this game but I get into it and it crashes or crashes when I click to duel someone...it just crashes all the time and has gotten to the point where I can't play....please please fix!!!!!
  • naeemngnaeemng Registered Users 9 Posts
    I had this problem of the game constantly crashing while playing on my Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Recently I bought a Huawei P10 and the game works fine. I think it's a problem with the game taking up too much memory and if your phone specs aren't good especially for older models, the game crashes frequently.
  • ChefboirdeeChefboirdee Registered Users 13 Posts
    What is interesting for me is that twice within the last few days if I have served a customer an undercooked or over seasoned plate of food...my game crashes shortly after. I thought that was odd...I guess it is just further motivates me not to mess up! Lol
  • Leon_SomberLeon_Somber Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Interesting for me, My game will crash without warning at any point in time. It's not a memory issue I've already freed up space and checked my memory usage. It can be the home screen, load up, or in game on any map fuel or story. Most interestingly I'll also get a notification that restaurant dash has crashed while I'm not using the app. And I'm not talking I minimized it and it's in the background I mean o closed all background apps and nothing is running I'm just browsing for example Facebook and "dash has stopped."
  • TinaMarie357TinaMarie357 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem and I even got a brand new phone so I know it's not space but it shuts down every time I duel with my best dishes like the one I just tried I used the caprese (takes to days to f*** prep) and rush hour as soon as it started it crashed and I lost all my prep dishes. This has been going on for weeks 
  • Tangie13Tangie13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game just started doing this after one of the last updates. It constantly crashes in the middle of levels... if I've used a boost in that level, I lose it. It's so frustrating.
  • Beanie408Beanie408 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just redownloaded the game this morning after not playing it for awhile and I didn't have issues with it before. It now keeps crashing on me after I logged out of it this morning to play my other game. I deleted the game and redownloaded it and it was fine for a little bit until I decided to stop playing it so I could get more lives to play more levels. It's still crashing. Please fix the problem 😭 I really want to keep playing but I can't if it keeps crashing on me. 
  • SockSock Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Beanie408 said:
    I just redownloaded the game this morning after not playing it for awhile and I didn't have issues with it before. It now keeps crashing on me after I logged out of it this morning to play my other game. I deleted the game and redownloaded it and it was fine for a little bit until I decided to stop playing it so I could get more lives to play more levels. It's still crashing. Please fix the problem 😭 I really want to keep playing but I can't if it keeps crashing on me. 
    I end up restarting my phone and it allows me to play without crashing though it does crash time to time even after that. Also turning off the music works better.