Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Comments

• Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Time for me to clean up my list. I do a lot of goals, but am not getting the favor returned from many in my group. Add me if you are willing to help. I start a lot of easy goals in order to keep up my hearts, and occasionally an intermediate or master. Would do more if I was getting help on them. I always have my VIPs and kitchen going in order to complete goals as quickly as possible and to be able to assist everyone.

Jen1016

Edit: I don't complete a lot of chef duel goals (once or twice a week). I prefer the VIP for gold and use them when I duel. Also not worth the hearts and definitely not the gold for a couple ingredients.
  • erina senpaierina senpai Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hello guys! I'm back from my break since i have to wait for the update to fix the bugs/glitches that i have experienced. Feel free to add me and i hope you will also accept me esp. To those whom i have already been friends before.

PS. I'm so glad that my thread served as a venue for players to add each other. Lets do our best in completing each others group goals. Happy playing :)
  • ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    sufe, do you read messages?
  • MamaT81MamaT81 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Jen1016 wrote: »
    Time for me to clean up my list. I do a lot of goals, but am not getting the favor returned from many in my group. Add me if you are willing to help. I start a lot of easy goals in order to keep up my hearts, and occasionally an intermediate or master. Would do more if I was getting help on them. I always have my VIPs and kitchen going in order to complete goals as quickly as possible and to be able to assist everyone.

Jen1016
    Hi Jen, I'm doing the Same culling unfortunately :( I also start the same by doing my easy goals first to built up hearts n so on. Add me if u like MaMaT81.
    I sent you request :)
    ��
    :confused: Hi everyone, I have no idea how these forums work and if I'm even posting in the correct spot lol.
    If you are looking for a very active groupie then send me a request at MaMaT81
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    You are in the right spot ��
    Tapping the buoy or submarine no longer satisfies the Tapping Rare Objects goal.
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Sansa wrote: »
    Elle77. Daily player. Average at about 40-50 goals each week.

Goals I focus on are: (reward)

- Serve recipe 3 times (gold)
    - Serve recipe 6 times (gold)
    - Serve recipe 10 times (gold)
    - Tap rare world objects (hearts)
    - Play chef duel 3 times (ingredient box)
    - Earn 500/1500 coins in venues (prep recipes)

Please add me if you have similar interest! :D

Hey friends, it has been really fun playing with y'all. Group goals used to be nice, but since the super-gordon-serves-three glitch has been taken off, it becomes too much of a grinding. There isn't much new things being introduced either, so for me, the game has lost its excitement.

I will be leaving the game for now until something exciting comes up. To my hub buddies, thank you for your help all these while. Feel free to drop me and make space for active buddies, haha. I will miss you all terribly. :(

Elle77
  • Beefy CakesBeefy Cakes Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello,

I've got some friend space available. I'm currently completing 80+ group goals per week. Looking for friends who are as active as me

Name is : Beefy Cakes

Focusing on gold!!!!
  • Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    MamaT81 wrote: »
    Hi Jen, I'm doing the Same culling unfortunately :( I also start the same by doing my easy goals first to built up hearts n so on. Add me if u like MaMaT81.

Thanks MaMaT! She is a good one if anyone needs more people to add!
  • Daphne56477Daphne56477 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please add me as Robyn3567754.

I mostly create easy goals, medium goals when it's the "serve 6 VIP for 3 gold", and I'm not sure I will ever make a hard goal. I try to complete all goals my friends put up. This week I've done 100 goals.

I do not have Dubai in the Sky, The Royal Orchid, Kiwi Cottage, Blue Nile Vegetarian Bistro, or Casa Cubana unlocked yet.

I disconnected FB because I was having some weird errors and it asked me to rename myself. I was Daphne56477 and now I'm Robyn3567754. So creative :p Sorry for any confusion my rename causes, I figured it was a glitch and the new name wouldn't take.

Edited: to supply more information in general, to update my in-game username
  • ChefboirdeeChefboirdee Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey everyone! CHEFBOIRDEE here!

Long time lurker of these forums! I have been playing this crazy game since almost launch. Even though I may stop from time it always seems to pull me back in! My favorite restaurants are Chef Arena and Pizza Paisan! I love this game.

I will be honest and tell you that I mainly only do group goals for gold...but my friends list is never maxed out so feel free to add me if you want! CHEFBOIRDEE!
  • ChefJoEllenChefJoEllen Registered Users 1 Posts
    Looking for people to add that actually play and complete goals. I am level 54 and currently have around 1310 GG's completed. Add me, please, if interested.

ChefJoEllen
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Looking for people to add that actually play and complete goals. I am level 54 and currently have around 1310 GG's completed. Add me, please, if interested.

ChefJoEllen

Just requested u! :)
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Add me please. In game name is Salmon roll
  • Chef RoozChef Rooz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey everyone! CHEFBOIRDEE here!

Long time lurker of these forums! I have been playing this crazy game since almost launch. Even though I may stop from time it always seems to pull me back in! My favorite restaurants are Chef Arena and Pizza Paisan! I love this game.

I will be honest and tell you that I mainly only do group goals for gold...but my friends list is never maxed out so feel free to add me if you want! CHEFBOIRDEE!

Hey, I'm a long time lurker too. Just registered with the forum to boost my friends list. just requested an add. :)
  • gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hello, first time to join this forum! Surprise that some of you are already in my friend list! (gordonny)
    gordonny
  • suelikespotatosuelikespotato Registered Users 2 Posts
    PurplePotato, 227 GG completed and I complete at least 5 GG a days.
  • ell beeell bee Registered Users 23 Posts
    hello gordonny :-)
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hi, Gordonny! Glad to see you on the forum :)
    Hello ell bee and M0M, nice to meet you here :)
    gordonny
  • pradheepbalapradheepbala Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi All,

I have 2 open slots. People who are interested in group goals and does 50+ of them a week, Plz add me.

Game Name : Pradheep
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Bec1388. Over 1000 gg's completed so far. I play every day.
  • JanietweetJanietweet Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Hello looking for more friends to play in group goals add me please thanks

• Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    edited October 2017
    PurplePotato, 227 GG completed and I complete at least 5 GG a days.

Hi! Requested u under honeypie4321 and mervynsmum.

I've got some extra spots under both names if anyone would like to add me!

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ell bee said:
    sufe, do you read messages?
    Hi ell bee! Lol, I usually do but I haven't been on the forum recently (and I don't seem to get PMs here). Since your post is dated Sept 6, I guess I'm a bit behind -- sorry ?! I do read my in-game messages though. Did I miss something?

cheers,
    SuFe

- SuFe718
    Hello guys, I do not know why my in-game username changed from gordonny to Gordon Yuen after re-connecting to FB. It is strange but that is still me!
    gordonny
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Tapping the buoy or submarine no longer satisfies the Tapping Rare Objects goal.
    OT but the problem is really that their servers or network or whatever often doesn't acknowledge compliance with GGs, even when the GG banner is showing on home screen! The objects you mention DO count but only when GLU feels like counting them. Just this morning I lost 2gold I'd staked because the first 4 dishes failed to be counted and the goal expired before I could prepare more. I have to relaunch the game/restart my device multiple times (at least 20!) per day just to get this game to acknowledge GGs or bc ads end with a black screen -- and yet both quite often fail to work properly. Many tickets to support, many people posting here; it's been a known issue but still no fix. I'm extremely frustrated and starting to lose patience/interest. Such a shame because I really love this game!

- SuFe718
    edited October 2017
    I am eagerly awaiting the bad, bad bug that makes me quit.  I spend too much time playing.  I am an addict with 18 years abstinence from drugs and alcohol, and now I'm focused on digital pleasures.

Maybe, after I five star everything, I only have to worry about new venues.