All data lost for over a week from Ramsey Dash cannot get help whatsoever not happy

I had umpteen problems with the game on my Kindle Fire and then boom all my data was gone, I have put in umpteen messages & tech support but absolutely nothing to help me.

All I want is my game progress back it has been nearly a week!!:mad:

Comments

• Huntress50Huntress50 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Is it really that hard for someone to contact me? I call but you cannot get Tech support on the phone, I have tried through Amazon nothing, I have sent numerous messages and tried to put in support ticket but not a **** thing. Yes I am mad, because not one person has had the common courtesy to respond or help me for a week now!!!!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Sometimes it does take support 5-7 business days to answer your ticket. Additionally, if you update the ticket, it may go to the end of the queue. If they do not respond by 7 business days, please pm me and I'll see if someone can take a look at your ticket asap.
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    My game just bit the dust! Screen just went black and then, my typical ipad screen. I have reinstalled to try to get to support to submit a ticket! I tried connecting to Facebook to get my progress back. No luck, hopefully not a week! Yikes! I am so addicted to the game!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    AmyYep wrote: »
    My game just bit the dust! Screen just went black and then, my typical ipad screen. I have reinstalled to try to get to support to submit a ticket! I tried connecting to Facebook to get my progress back. No luck, hopefully not a week! Yikes! I am so addicted to the game!

Sorry to hear that! If you sent in a ticket to Support, they should get back to you in 5-7 business days. If they don't, please PM me and I'll have them take a look.