Sweet'n'savory is cancelling all my bonuses

So... it's been a few months now since S'n'S stopped working. When I try to enter the restaurant the game keeps loading and loading until I have to close the game. Oh well, no big deal, there is plenty of other locations.

Problem is: every 3 duels one takes place in S'n'S, so every 3 duels I loose a token because the game freezes.

Bigger problem is: the whishlein inspector wants to eat in the S'n'S restaurant. He usually visits 2 venues when he appears, and for 3 times in a row I could play only one. The 4th time, though, he wanted to visit ONLY S'n'S. I had no second option. So this is another bonus that I'm no longer entitled to.

Customer service is blaming me: they assume I don't have 2GB on my phone (which I have) and/or I don't have a good internet connection. Last time they sort of admit they have an issue with that restaurant, but they don't know when (if?) they will ever fix it.

I put money into the game, I'm quite upset about the blatant "we don't care your device is not cool enough to play our game" attitude.

Do you know something more about this issue? Or do you recommend I give up playing?

Thanks

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    dajna wrote: »
    So... it's been a few months now since S'n'S stopped working. When I try to enter the restaurant the game keeps loading and loading until I have to close the game. Oh well, no big deal, there is plenty of other locations.

Problem is: every 3 duels one takes place in S'n'S, so every 3 duels I loose a token because the game freezes.

Bigger problem is: the whishlein inspector wants to eat in the S'n'S restaurant. He usually visits 2 venues when he appears, and for 3 times in a row I could play only one. The 4th time, though, he wanted to visit ONLY S'n'S. I had no second option. So this is another bonus that I'm no longer entitled to.

Customer service is blaming me: they assume I don't have 2GB on my phone (which I have) and/or I don't have a good internet connection. Last time they sort of admit they have an issue with that restaurant, but they don't know when (if?) they will ever fix it.

I put money into the game, I'm quite upset about the blatant "we don't care your device is not cool enough to play our game" attitude.

Do you know something more about this issue? Or do you recommend I give up playing?

Thanks

Hey there Dajna! There have been issues with Sweet'n'Savory in terms of how the flows went but those should be resolved now. If you are unable to enter the game that seems like a bigger issue. :/ Sorry to hear that you're unable to load it. It is an animation heavy game so sometimes devices may have a hard time with venues that have more animation. To help with the processing power of your device, we suggest making sure to close any and all background applications. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience!
  • dajnadajna Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey there Dajna! There have been issues with Sweet'n'Savory in terms of how the flows went but those should be resolved now. If you are unable to enter the game that seems like a bigger issue. :/ Sorry to hear that you're unable to load it. It is an animation heavy game so sometimes devices may have a hard time with venues that have more animation. To help with the processing power of your device, we suggest making sure to close any and all background applications. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience!

That's not an answer! Once again you are blaming me and my device.
    Tell me: why I have only one venue for the inspector? Why this one and only venue is S'n'S?
    dajna wrote: »
    That's not an answer! Once again you are blaming me and my device.
    Tell me: why I have only one venue for the inspector? Why this one and only venue is S'n'S?

Hey there! How the Wishelin Inspector works is that the more venues that you have opened up, the more he'll show up in different venues. He will also only show up in venues if they have a minimum of 2 Seasons completed and if there's a venue that doesn't have its Wishelin Star, there is a higher chance of his showing up there. As you are unable to enter into the venue, it's probably the reason why the Wishelin Inspector chooses S'n'S consistently. Do you happen to have a different device? If so, could you try logging into your account onto that device and see if you are able to access the venue?
    Hey there! How the Wishelin Inspector works is that the more venues that you have opened up, the more he'll show up in different venues. He will also only show up in venues if they have a minimum of 2 Seasons completed and if there's a venue that doesn't have its Wishelin Star, there is a higher chance of his showing up there. As you are unable to enter into the venue, it's probably the reason why the Wishelin Inspector chooses S'n'S consistently. Do you happen to have a different device? If so, could you try logging into your account onto that device and see if you are able to access the venue?

I'm not going to buy an iphone x to play the game! I have 16 venues opened. Could you just remove the s'n's from my account? Let's pretend I never bought it, ok? O give me my money back, and so long
    Unfortunately, we're unable to remove a venue from your account. We're so sorry for the inconvenience. For any questions regarding refunds, please contact Customer Care as they'll be able to assist you further.
    So,
    I'm complaining because the Sweet'n'savoury restaurant doesn't load. With time the issue got bigger, and now I have:
    *S'n'S is ALWAYS onoe of the venue the wishlein inspector wants to visit ->If you have two restaurants and two chances of getting extra gold/ingredients/ticket, I had one
    *Lately, the wishlein inspector wants to visit ONLY s'n's -> If you have two restaurants and two chances of getting extra gold/ingredients/ticket, I have <b>none</b>.

Do you know what the customer service wrote to me? "you can call the wishleain inspector to your desire, at the modest costs of some gold".

So: I not only will not have my bonus rounds back, but they are soliciting money to let me play as normal players do.
    Is that even legal?