Group Goal Friends - Gordon and Flo

I just realized Gordon and Flo count as friends when determining your friend limit. I am good with Gordon. He posts goals to my board often. I have never had a goal posted by a Flo! I wish I could drop her and add a more active player, but I don't see that as an option. I find it funny that both of their accumulated group goals completed is one more than mine. They are always just one step ahead of me!!!

Comments

• gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    Looks like we can add a maximum of 40 friends, so a total of 42 (include Gordon and Flo as they are not counted as friends actually). Try to send request friends when you are (39/40), then if it changes to (MAX), you can still add 2 more friends on top.
    gordonny
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I am currently at 40 friends, including Gordon and Flo. When I try to add more, the pop up states I need to remove friends before I add more. It's not really a big deal, just Flo needs to step up and start some group Challenges!!!
  • Adrian AAdrian A Registered Users 12 Posts
    Actually you can use Flo to help you complete a group. The first time you ask for help, you pay hearts to send a message to all your friends to help you. The second time you ask for help on the same group goal, you pay hearts and Flo will complete it immediately. The third time you pay gold and Gordon will complete it immediately. That might be helpful until they fix this group goal joining issue!
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Good to know, Adrian! Thanks for the info :)
  • gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    Adrian A wrote: »
    The third time you pay gold and Gordon will complete it immediately.

Hi Adrian A, do you mean Gordon will complete the whole Group Goal if I pay that 5 gold? Or He just counts as 1 spot.
    I have never tried it :D Thanks.
    gordonny
  • Adrian AAdrian A Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi Gordonny, it seems he counts as 1 spot. To get to Gordon you would also have gone through Flo, so that would be 2 spots in total. Normally all my friends finish my goals quickly, but this hasn't happened since the bug appeared. So I have been using Flo and Gordon to make up the numbers on the hard challenges.
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    For me, Flo and Gordon each take one spot, so with them, max friends is 38! If you are doing a goal and want help from Gordon and Flo you first have to spend 25 heats to ask all your friends for help, then you can get flo to help for additional 50 hearts, then you can get gordon to help for 5 gold! Kinda expensive! But flo and Gordon only count as one person each!
  • JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    This is excellent info.
    Adrian A wrote: »
    Actually you can use Flo to help you complete a group. The first time you ask for help, you pay hearts to send a message to all your friends to help you. The second time you ask for help on the same group goal, you pay hearts and Flo will complete it immediately. The third time you pay gold and Gordon will complete it immediately. That might be helpful until they fix this group goal joining issue!