Issues with new update and group goals

Comments

• gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thanks DashingMike! But I am also awaiting the Customer Care to close my current ticket, which I had accepted his answer.
    I have asked him to close the ticket but no responses for 2 days. I cannot open a new ticket now and post this Group Goals...
    gordonny
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Just curious if anybody in this thread who is on my friends list can see my goal? Only about an hour remaining...
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Leebra, your goal was not on my group goal board this morning. Sorry I missed it :(
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    No worries M0M, at least I know the reason my goals aren't getting done
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Same here Leebra, didn't show on my board either! I have some goals showing up from friends that I can join, others that I can't join, some I find because message says someone needs help, and it's an active goal but I didn't have it on my board! And I still haven't been able to see absolutely any public goals for quite a while since update! Which really the goals are what held my interest in the game!
  • Jen1016Jen1016 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Leebra-I have not seen any goals from you in awhile. I have several active people that I have not seen recently. Im also noticing that my friend goals are dropping from the list every time I go into the social hub. I've noticed this once in awhile before. I went in and there were several goals. I did one quickly and went back to collect the rewards and start another one. It was gone. I started another quickly, went back in, and another one was gone. These were not close to being done yet. I also am getting messages from friends to help their goals, but they aren't on my list.
    I still can't see many of my friend goals. I realized that there are a few people which I am seeing on a regular basis. Maybe 5-6. But I have not seen anything from others since the update. These were active people, and it includes some people who have posted here that they are having trouble too. I expect to start getting dropped soon, as players delete me for being inactive. My goal numbers have been down significantly the last two weeks.

Getting messages from friends to join their goal, but it isn't on my list and I get the "can't join" message.

For the last last several hours, I have had no friend goals appear.

It it has been reported, and I received the message that they are working on it. But this is so frustrating and taking enjoyment out of the game. There are just constant problems and issues with this game.
    Don't worry, Jen1016, I won't drop you! I am experiencing the same problem.
    I think most of my friends still cannot join my group goals, and yes it has been almost 2 weeks!!

(I even cannot create and join any group goals for 15 hours after the end of the prep kitchen event because of the "connection error" !!)

I can see some of my friends group goals but they cannot see mine. I actually does not know if my friends can see mine or they just do not available to join.... If some of my friends here can see my group goals please let me know (In-game name: gordonny)

Same as Jen1016, my goal numbers have been down the last two weeks. I am afraid my friends will drop me too. Customer Care team cannot help :(
    gordonny
    I still can't see many of my friend goals. I realized that there are a few people which I am seeing on a regular basis. Maybe 5-6. But I have not seen anything from others since the update. These were active people, and it includes some people who have posted here that they are having trouble too. I expect to start getting dropped soon, as players delete me for being inactive. My goal numbers have been down significantly the last two weeks.

Getting messages from friends to join their goal, but it isn't on my list and I get the "can't join" message.

For the last last several hours, I have had no friend goals appear.

It it has been reported, and I received the message that they are working on it. But this is so frustrating and taking enjoyment out of the game. There are just constant problems and issues with this game.
    Gordonny, I am only seeing your goals on the message tab when you ask for help. It seems very unfair to me that we used gold to increase our number of friends to increase the goals to choose from, and most of our friends goals are not available to us. I generally see 3 to 4 friends goals at any given time. With 40 very active friends, I know I should have many more goals to choose from. I promise not to drop you!
  • KimFooKimFoo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Its happened a few times, but today was frustrating. All I had to do was 3 duels. I hit the 'go' button, ran 3 duels, and looked back on the group goals page to find that those 2 did not register and were not counted. Ran 2 more duels without hitting the 'go' button and they counted. Went back to the duels and had connection issues. So this was another group goal that I couldn't complete. I hope they fix this update quickly.
  • bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Same here. Group goals are down as I can't see very many, or they disappear quick. I'm guessing people can't see mine because I'm getting a lot of non-friends complete, if at all which is not usual.
  • abhinetraabhinetra Registered Users 2 Posts
    gordonny wrote: »
    I think most of my friends still cannot join my group goals, and yes it has been almost 2 weeks!!

(I even cannot create and join any group goals for 15 hours after the end of the prep kitchen event because of the "connection error" !!)

I can see some of my friends group goals but they cannot see mine. I actually does not know if my friends can see mine or they just do not available to join.... If some of my friends here can see my group goals please let me know (In-game name: gordonny)

Same as Jen1016, my goal numbers have been down the last two weeks. I am afraid my friends will drop me too. Customer Care team cannot help :(

Hey gordonny
    Im having the same issues of not having my goals complete.its sooo frustrating to see other friends goals being completed while i sit here a whole day and lose gold and hearts spent on that goal.i have been seeing and completing your goals now and then but there are some goals which i can only see when you send me an invite.i hope they fix it soon.im losing interest in the game!!!!
  • KimFooKimFoo Registered Users 6 Posts
    An ongoing issue since the update re: group goals and duals is that they don't immediately show up after I've selected them. I usually end up doing one or two duals before they are counted. Also, my group goal didn't show/count what I'd done for it until I'd done it twice. I actually pay money to play this game. Please fix these issues. I've lost friends and I think its about this issue.
  • abhinetraabhinetra Registered Users 2 Posts
    gordonny wrote: »
    When will they fix this bug? :confused: Still most of my friends cannot see my group goals and so they cannot join since the update!! I got 40 friends and everyone are super active in my list, but seems only 3 or 4 can join my group goals these days. Please help!

Hey gordonny.im on your list,i started a goal.could please do me a favour of completing it.i sent an invite to everyone.thank you.
  • ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    Since the last update,I have been unable to join,create or complete any group goal.
    I am wondering if I am the only one facing this issue since I have friends who are in my social hub creating and completing group goals.
    Each time I try to join or create a group goal,it shows "Check connection" even if I am connected to a good internet connection since I can play chef duels.
    Until when this problem will persist?
    It is becoming so frustrating since I am missing out on so many rewards I could have earned through the group goals.
    It is less fun to be incapable of enjoying all the features of the game.
    I hope the glu team takes this issue into consideration soon since it has been like this since the update.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    I found that my hub friends (may be most of them) could not see my invitation of goals after I spent 25 hearts! They cannot get my invite messages and so unable (no way) to click the "Go!" button to join my goals. This has happened from the weekend (7th October). I have failed some goals these days due no one come in and play even I use hearts to invite.

On top of that most of my hub friends cannot see my creating goals in their "GroupGoal" page since the update with new Venue Blue Nile Vegetarian Bistro. I received other messages without problem, I can also join my friends' goals but just most of them cannot join mine because they have no way to join.

Anyone else have the same issue? Seems Glu team is asking me not to create goals. :(
    gordonny
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I believe many people are still having that problem. I no longer have the issue since I sent a screenshot to Customer Care.

I captured the Connection Error warning icon in the same pic as the Join icon. They got right back to me, gave me gold, offered tips, and voila.

I suspect there is not a global fix, but small patches, and I got one.

There are still problems, though, I think, because the group goals I create are expiring before my friends can join.
    There are a couple friends who send me invites, and when I try to access the goal from the invite, I get a message saying I cannot complete that goal at this time.

Meanwhile, like you, most of the goals I make expire uncompleted. There are some in my hub that play them (nanykayla, neothechef, SuperMax) that always play them, so It's not across the board.
    Hi abhinetra and all, I will try to join every goals on my list, but unfortunately my hub friends cannot see my group goals and also cannot get my invite messages!
    gordonny
    Customer team said they knew this bug and they are fixing it. So annoying...:(
    gordonny
    Gordony and LadyInDenim - I can not see your goals on my goal board in the social hub. Do you see mine or do you find out about them in the message section? I am experiencing very few goals to choose from. Last night I could only work on my goal, Gordon's goal and one other. That is crazy with 40 very active friends. Either this bug is driving my friends away from creating goals or they are there and I can't see them to join. I wish Dashing Mike would give an update on the status of the fix. The fix better happen soon, or I am worried people are going to stop playing altogether.
    M0M, I can see your goals on my board, and also the message section. I think you cannot see my invites for the last few days. Most of my friends cant see my invites in their message section. Now I cannot create goals, esp. The hard one due no one can join. 😣 I got 40 very active friends too but only 4 or 5 can see my goals and invite messages.
    gordonny
    M0M, I thought you were taking a break! I play multiple times a day and never see you in the Group Goal box anymore!
    Interesting....I still play everyday myself! I hope you are at least getting hearts from me since we don't see each other's goals. Hope this is all fixed soon.
    Lady-I don't see any goals from you anymore. This is so frustrating, as it has been several weeks with this issue and it still is not fixed. Of my 40 friends, there are about 5-6 that I ever see goals from anymore and even their goals are fewer than before. There are several players who were very active which I haven't seen goals from since this problem started. I have also had a few expire.
    I sent M0M a message and later on, I saw two of her goals and completed them. I will send you a message, Jen. We will see what happens.

****&***
    OK. After sending, I see you have a DB goal up. I don't have that one open, though.
  • MamaT81MamaT81 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I keep getting the dreaded network error message when I try to join a group goal :( it's so frustrating as I can see them all so not sure if it's just me that's getting the error? Market n duels I can connect to just goals. Contemplating reinstalling my app but worried I may lose everything.