Options

Gold tickets

Any recommendation for getting gold tickets kind of quickly? I need 3 more to get an auto chef. I know I can buy with gold but didn't know if there were any recommendations..thanks

Comments

• Options
    AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    You can earn golden ticket in Chef Arena (Grandma, Gordon), in every Ticket Box you have a chance. As China019 said, when finished all episodes and again when completed 5* all episodes. For the fastes way I will choose between completing venue or spamming easy GG to gain hearts and gray tickets -> exchange tickets/hearts to boxes.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • Options
    Ecan5939Ecan5939 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks!! 👍
  • Options
    Cat22Cat22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Asentinn, You mentioned that you complete easy group goals to gain hearts and gray tickets. What do you do with the gray tickets? Is there a place to exchange them for hearts?

Thanks,
    Cat22
  • Options
    ChefboirdeeChefboirdee Registered Users 13 Posts
    Cat22 wrote: »
    Hi Asentinn, You mentioned that you complete easy group goals to gain hearts and gray tickets. What do you do with the gray tickets? Is there a place to exchange them for hearts?

Thanks,
    Cat22

There is a shop in the chef duel battle screen. You can buy many things there with your grey, blue, pink, and gold tickets.
  • Options
    Cat22 wrote: »

Thanks,
    Cat22

100 gray tickets can be exchanged to Premium Ticket Box in Duel Shop. Premium means you can acquire more tickets from it (8 blue, instead 5; 3 pink instead of 2/1 I think and more chance to get golden one). For me, gray tickets is mainly used to exchange for Gold packages and Premium Ticket Boxes in Duel Shop.
  • Options
    bec13bec13 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Asentinn wrote: »
    100 gray tickets can be exchanged to Premium Ticket Box in Duel Shop. Premium means you can acquire more tickets from it (8 blue, instead 5; 3 pink instead of 2/1 I think and more chance to get golden one). For me, gray tickets is mainly used to exchange for Gold packages and Premium Ticket Boxes in Duel Shop.

I'm sure I've only got pink tickets from Premium box, have you had any luck with gold tickets?
  • Options
    Sure. I've got around 5-6 golden ones from boxes (not only premium ones).
  • Options
    JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    I buy ticket boxes as frequently as I can. Once I received a gold ticket when serving the Wishlin inspector. Other than that, you just have to grind out levels and complete challenges relating to stars.
    Ecan5939 wrote: »
    Any recommendation for getting gold tickets kind of quickly? I need 3 more to get an auto chef. I know I can buy with gold but didn't know if there were any recommendations..thanks
  • Options
    Custom Essay WriterCustom Essay Writer Registered Users 1 Posts
  • Options
    Jellybeenz wrote: »
    Once I received a gold ticket when serving the Wishlin inspector.

Got it once, I was so excited but didn't know how to make the screenshot and the screen dissapeared - that was the time when I've learned it :P

Another golden ticket drop from Inspector I've witnessed was on my girlfriend game. So it's pretty rare.