Coins and gold in Chef Arena and Duels

If anyone knows about receiving coins and gold from duels and chef arena, PLEASE HELP! I keep getting conflicting answers from players and strangely Customer support! It's really becoming the bain of my existence and is driving me nuts! I realize nuts is not a far drive from me! Is anyone getting silver coins or gold bars from Chef arena or Duels? Customer support has apologized and said that they are working on it, but then customer support tells me that game is working as intended! I am so confused! Please let me know and I will be forever in your debt! Thanks for putting up with my crazy self!

Comments

• AsentinnAsentinn Registered Users 141 Posts
    Since I started playing the game (could be around a year) there was no coins gained from duels (and Chef Arena). Gold bars - sure, but no coins. But I'm not sure if that's a bug or not.
    (Still) Freashly Seasoned: Gordon Ramsay Dash Unofficial Subreddit
    Join our Discord Server: Gordon Ramsay Dash (Unofficial)
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Thanks so much! I am just trying to figure out if it's a bug or not! And the duel messages from support really confused me!
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I've always assumed the coins you earn in Duels are not yours to keep since you are not "earning" them in your official restaurant. Too bad, because I would spend more time dueling if I could keep the cash...
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Asentinn's right. I've never received coins that I actually got to keep in both Chef Arena and Duals.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I started playing the month the game was released. I have never got to keep the tips earned during chef duels or the chef arena. If it takes duel tokens to play, you do not keep the coins.