Use gold for Master chef or equipment?

I have been compiling gold to buy the MasterChef in Dubai restaurant,but I read in other posts that it's best to buy them from chef duals,in this case,shall I advance my equipment in Chef arena to have more goodies(tickets and so on) or shall I buy the MasterChef in Dubai in the sky restaurant?
It's taken me a loooong time to compile them,so I want to use them wisely...pls advice

Comments

• AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Hi,
    IMHO I would use gold for equipment and the extra prep slot, save tickets for the Autochef but up to you. If you upgrade in chef arena you will get two gold tickets each week, and depending how fast you are it adds up pretty quick! I will send you my other strategy stuff in a pm. Just delete if you don't want it!
  • HanaDxbHanaDxb Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you so much!😃
  • Iveyamy19Iveyamy19 Registered Users 11 Posts
    AmyYep said:
    Hi,
    IMHO I would use gold for equipment and the extra prep slot, save tickets for the Autochef but up to you. If you upgrade in chef arena you will get two gold tickets each week, and depending how fast you are it adds up pretty quick! I will send you my other strategy stuff in a pm. Just delete if you don't want it!
    Hi Amy! Can you send me some strategies as Well?