Bug? Videos to speed up recipes not working...and a narwhal.

Ever since yesterday's upgrade (8/4) I have not been able to watch any videos to speed up the recipe prep. A new conversation bubble pops out that says "your rewarded video is loading..." but that is all. No video starts, even if I push the button again after waiting forever. Is this happening to anyone else?

On a lighter note, I did see a narwhal today in the ocean that gave a small prize. Thought that was pretty cool!

Comments

• cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was able to use the speed up about 10 times, now the speed up button is gray. Is there a limit? Not good for me because i need this prep for daily trophy!!!
  • fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    cher912 wrote: »
    I was able to use the speed up about 10 times, now the speed up button is gray. Is there a limit? Not good for me because i need this prep for daily trophy!!!

Yes, there is a limit as to how many videos you can watch to gain freebies I've. Speed up a recipe, gold, groceries, duels token etc. Use your allocated videos wisely!
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    not only a narwhal, watch for a submarine and a hot air ballon, to go with the old buoy floating out there :)
  • dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    Update: my video issue has resolved itself! Also look out for the bear on land. It gave me two prep recipes!
  • chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    fudgeduff wrote: »
    Yes, there is a limit as to how many videos you can watch to gain freebies I've. Speed up a recipe, gold, groceries, duels token etc. Use your allocated videos wisely!

there's a total limit or a daily limit? if there's a total limit that needs to be changed b/c how else are we supposed to get gold without paying????
  • PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    They DO need to make money, you know... I paid for some gold to disable the ads, but still have to watch ads to advance in the game. I hate freemium...
  • PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Found a huge gold octopus in the pacific ocean that gave me 2 gold yesterday!
  • Shorty012915Shorty012915 Registered Users 3 Posts
    For about like three days my videos to speed up recipes is not working AT ALL, IT DOESN'T WORK! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE IT IS Making things much harder for me thanks!!
  • Shorty012915Shorty012915 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you so much for fixing my issues with watching the free videos for the recipes! It was fixed right away! I want to thank you for addressing this issue in a fast matter, as i absolutely love this game :) so happy now! :):):)
  • meal5meal5 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have not been able to watch any video recipes, too. Please help me :(
  • cH4rF1r3cH4rF1r3 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ditto, I am, also unable to watch the videos, keeps crashing, please help, thanks!