Sell ingredients for more in farm market?

I noticed that sometimes when buying ingredients that others are selling them for more than the maximum amount that it lets me sell them for.
Is this an upgrade that comes with extra space for ingredients or something?

Comments

• LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I have maxed my ingredient storage capacity and opened all four market slots. I still can't sell marscapone for $800! I don't know what the defining factor is. My max for marscapone is $400.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    The consensus on this topic is we all have the same max price to sell ingredients. The more expensively priced ingredients are a convenience provided by Glu. This helps insure the ingredients you need are almost always available.
  • Uncia420Uncia420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    M0M wrote: »
    The consensus on this topic is we all have the same max price to sell ingredients. The more expensively priced ingredients are a convenience provided by Glu. This helps insure the ingredients you need are almost always available.
    I'm not too sure on that, pretty sure they have Facebook pictures sometimes. Also I see people selling 7 of an item which I can't?
  • Uncia420Uncia420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I wonder if maybe it's to do with fame level?
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    MOM is right. Those items that are more than what we can sell them for are from glu so that you aren't stuck waiting for one ingredient, but that convenience comes at a cost of course! No player has the option of selling more than five of a single product and no player, other than glu, can charge more than what the limit price is as set by glu. The top sell prices and top quantities do not change for fame, xp, or anything else.