Group Goals not refreshing

I used to play Restaurant Dash on my old phone, a Redmi 1S. It's an old model so the game would frequently crash. Now I play on a new phone, Huawei P10, which works fine except that most time the choices of group goals do not refresh after pulling down, even if I'm not on any other goal. I can only refresh goals on my old phone, then when I select a goal there, it shows up on the new phone so I can play it. But it also happens sometimes that the progress I make on my new phone doesn't show on the game on my phone. So when I open the game on my old phone to try and select a new group goal, it shows the state of gold, coins, etc it was on before I played on my new phone, and if it successfully connects to the internet then, I lose all my progress. It's so painful and I just wish my new phone would refresh goals. Anyone else having this problem? 

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! The new update is coming soon. When it does, can you update and see if this helps with the group goals not refreshing?
  • naeemngnaeemng Registered Users 9 Posts
    When will it be out? 

DashingMike said:
    Sorry to hear that! The new update is coming soon. When it does, can you update and see if this helps with the group goals not refreshing
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    The update is out now, Naeemng. It has the New Mexican venue. Good luck! 

- SuFe718
  • naeemngnaeemng Registered Users 9 Posts
    Groups goals still aren't refreshing properly. Sigh. :(
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Not for me either! Well, not just not refreshing but also, as of about 6 hours ago, I stopped being able to create or join any group goals. It's a serious problem!!! 

- SuFe718