Wanted: Best and Active players for group goals

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Congratulations on your RL achievement! Your plan about 5-starring venues might work but stay away from dueling then, if you're at all competitive. That'll pull you right in! ?

- SuFe718
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    I stink at duels.  I should change my name to EZ Win. 
  • JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts

....annnnd searching for -l-a-d-y.-i......

jk
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    ....annnnd searching for -l-a-d-y.-i...... jk
    Or is she being highly strategic? ?

I've seen a number of players with innocent-sounding names but killer stats!

- SuFe718
    edited October 2017
    353-222-0 all, 20-17-0 this week  :s
  • attm14attm14 Registered Users 6 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Hi, please add me "Alvin T"
    Assuming i dont get the common group goal glitch (cant refresh/can only see gordon's or few friends') i aim to complete 5 goals a day/35 a week. Mostly on gold =)
  • FunnydonnyFunnydonny Registered Users 11 Posts
    Am group goal oriented. Daily player, etc. find me. Donny Soares
  • DolisDolis Registered Users 28 Posts
    I play game every day,enjoy group gols an chef duels?Please feel free to add me.I have temporary issue with group gols,the only one I can see is Gordon's gol.I have contacted customer care,hopefully they help to solve it ?
    Added Donny and Dolis  :)
  • Honeypie4321Honeypie4321 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Requested Donny and Dolis!

Hi all ! Feel free to add me. I play all the time! Honeypie4321
    MamaT81 said:

��

:confused: Hi everyone, I have no idea how these forums work and if I'm even posting in the correct spot lol.

If you are looking for a very active groupie then send me a request at MaMaT81

Requested u, MamaT!

Requested Donny and Dolis!

Hi all ! Feel free to add me. I play all the time! Honeypie4321

Request sent!
    Please add me! I play all the time!! MervynsMum
    I cant see common goals until I complete all friends goals.Do you experience the same thing?Is this new rule to the game like "complete first friends goals then you can see comon goals".It means that if someone chosen "use 12 boosts in duels" and you dont feel like completing it, this goal sits on your menu for 12 hrs and you cant enjoy the other option.I found this enoying.
  • AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    I think that is how it goes, my game has always been like this! And if I create a goal, I can't get public goals until all people required for goal complete it. It's like a punishment for creating a group goal.
  • petesahutttpetesahuttt Registered Users 13 Posts
    Feel free to add me as well, I play every day.
    name is petesahuttt
    Currently at 671 completed group goals
    My work is very demanding right now.  If you need space on your list for new people, I am a good one to drop.  

The game is a chore for me right now.  I check in a few times a day to prep dishes and collect hearts.  The thought of actually playing right now is unappealing.

• snapitsannsnapitsann Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys, my username is "snapitsann" I'm very active, but I can't seem to find European players. Pls add me if you live around the Netherlands so we can have good group goals! For example I had a bad week because all my friends seem to be off when I'm on.. (Total 895 group goals now)
    Please add me. I've just removed some inactive players.
    Honeypie4321
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I’m back!!!!!! After being away to have an operation and unable to play for nearly 2 weeks I’ve found that some of my friends have deleted me ( which I totally understand as a full on player myself)
    Name is .Julz81 I’m lvl 39 and all time goals are up to 1983. I usually complete 20 + group goals a week.
    I currently have 5 slots available.

Thx guys look forward too playing with you all. xxxx
  • DonnaRuthDonnaRuth Registered Users 20 Posts
    You can add me, I’ve play all the time. I think I first started playing at the end of this summer.
    Hi julz & donna. Added you ?
  • cathymcathym Registered Users 2 Posts
    I do many group goals. I only do group goals that give gold. The ones with the group goals I do are when I have to use a VIP six times and will receive three gold bars. I find that this is the best "value" group goal for using my hearts. I tried to do as many of these group goals as possible and play this game every day. If you are someone who makes group goals that I can get 3 gold as described above and need some active goal achieving players, request me to be your friend and I will be happy two-player group goals. Thanks and happy gaming.

Hi guys, my username is "snapitsann" I'm very active, but I can't seem to find European players. Pls add me if you live around the Netherlands so we can have good group goals! For example I had a bad week because all my friends seem to be off when I'm on.. (Total 895 group goals now)

Hi guys, my username is "snapitsann" I'm very active, but

Please add me. I've just removed some inactive players.
    Honeypie4321

Hi snapitsann,
    I am european player,very active ,enjoying group goals.The only one I don't participate in is serving vips ten times,I just think they are not rewarding enough after all efort.Much better goal is serve vips six time,happy to do this one.
    I play on iOs device,I have just added you.

Hi guys, my username is "snapitsann" I'm very active, but

Thanks snapitsann for confirming my request.
  • AirbusGuyAirbusGuy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Add me
    IGN: AirbusGuy
    Always online. ????
  • Julz81Julz81 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Just cleaned out my friends list so have room for more active players. I play constantly now Lvl 57 with 2170 group goals completed so far. Name is Julz81. :)
    Sent requests to Honeypie & snapitsann so far. B)
    Feel free to add me if you’re really interested in completing group goals together <3
  • tamgramtamgram Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I would complete 100 goals a week if I had active friends that would play too. If you're active, please add me.
    My name is: fghjk2107