Options

Got 45 Chef duels in 5 mins!!!

HELP!!I have more than 45 Chef duels appear in less than an hour....and there are only 3 tokens to takle 3 duels at a time,,,PLUS most of the chefs challenging me are extremely high achievers (full 100%) in all areas!!!!

What just happened!!!

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Do you mind force closing the app and reopening it and seeing if it's still there? If it is, please take a screenshot and send it to Customer Care. One of our agents will assist you. Thanks!
  • Options
    HanaDxbHanaDxb Registered Users 5 Posts
    I restarted the mobile , but the duels keep coming,,by now around 10 have gone due to passing 24 hours and minusing 3points from my performance...the duels are still coming in...pls help,,much appreciated..
  • Options
    HanaDxbHanaDxb Registered Users 5 Posts
    How do I send you the screenshot??
    Rgrds
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! You can contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you with attaching a screenshot. Please let them know the issue you are encountering with as they'll be able to pass this along to the development team.
  • Options
    JellybeenzJellybeenz Registered Users 13 Posts
    HanaDxb said:

HELP!!I have more than 45 Chef duels appear in less than an hour....and there are only 3 tokens to takle 3 duels at a time,,,PLUS most of the chefs challenging me are extremely high achievers (full 100%) in all areas!!!!

What just happened!!!

DANG
  • Options
    lin_knguyenlin_knguyen Registered Users 2 Posts
    I’m also having the same issue. Woke up to 50+ challenges and then it went up to more than 155 challenges in the span of 1 day, mostly from top players with more than 80% upgrades so my chances of winning stand very low (I’m not even bad myself!!). How and why is this even possible? I’ve lost more than 100 duel points already