Duels stuck downloading 62.5%

Duels have been stuck downloading at 62.5% since the update, two weeks ago. I have sent in ticket after ticket, reinstalled game, factory reset phone, every troubleshooting step CC has suggested. (Upon each reinstall, I did notice I only get to install venues, parts of game, until duels gets to 62.5%. Once it gets there, everything stops downloading, and I get the "No internet connection detected" message over my unfinished venues. So, I know the issue is with the Duels part of the download.) 

I have not been able to participate in the last 3 events, I get no event notifications at all. I do get all other pop ups, notifications.

I'm not sure why I can't get the game to download completely, however I know many others have this problem as well. Only today did someone from Support admit they are aware of the issue. For 2 full weeks, I was told the problem was with my device or internet. Which I believed, since I download from the same Google App Store as everyone else. Not understanding why it refuses to download for me.

Is there any one that had this problem, and figured out how to fix it? Either with the download of duels or with the events? 

Comments

• Ethel MDEthel MD Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the exact same problem and stuck at 62.5% also. I have done the same things as you and support has yet to admit to me that it is a problem.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Can you guys both try to toggle the wifi off and on to see if that will help load the rest of the Arena for you? Additionally, what devices are you guys on?
    Hi Mike, I am on Android and I did try turning wifi off and on, but it didn't help. I also have plenty of storage and my bandwidth strength is 15 mbit/s download and 3 mbit/s upload. According to the general info for game, 10/mbit and 3 mbit are required to run game. I have cleared data, cache, etc. but that didn't help either. Support is completely ignoring my requests for help :(
    Sorry to hear that @Ethel MD. Which Android device are you on?
    I am using Bluestacks software on my laptop which runs all android apps from my Samsung Galaxy S3. It syncs my apps from my phone to my pc. The chef duels don't download on my phone either.
  • AphnKatieBugAphnKatieBug Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm playing on Android platform, see attachment. I have 28.6 mbps download speed and 6.25 mbps upload speed. Over 8 gb free space available. I have toggled internet, reset internet, reinstalled game, factory reset phone, lost game data (Support recovered thankfully) however I still cannot get game to fully download. I have deleted and reinstalled numerous times. I just want it to download. Can't duel, play events, tired of repeat episodes.

x
    Are you guys downloading on wifi or on your cellular data? If you've tried only wifi, can you try over the cellular data?
    I have tried both. I am going to try a different device, I guess. But I know last time I did that I lost game progress. I really feel the issue lies in the actual download. Seems strange that each reinstall gets hung up on downloading duel at exactly 62.5%. if it were my device or internet, it wouldn't download to the exact percentage each time. But thank you for your time. 
  • starlabluesstarlablues Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue since the update, I also run my game on Bluestacks, and it always stops at 62.5%... have you been able to fix it?

Same issue since the update, I also run my game on Bluestacks, and it always stops at 62.5%... have you been able to fix it?

My chef duels still won't download on Bluestacks. Also, most of my oufits/uniforms won't load either. I don't think they will fix this for us Bluestacks users, which is too bad because it is a great program and all other games run fine on it.
    update: For Bluestacks, my chef duels now load intermittently. Sometimes they stay stuck at 95.7% but I close the game and reopen and sometimes they fully load. A bit of an improvement but not all my uniforms load yet.