Duels not working

The duel feature is not working today. Screen is black. Unable to see anyone to duel with. Unable to duel. Top 100 feature is black also. Trying to load but will not open either.

Comments

• ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same here. I've been having multiple problems with duels lately.
  • sfreeman8875sfreeman8875 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me all day...I'm going to end up forfeiting bc I can't log into the duels
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Duels has been not working very well for me either, but I have been able to play duels here and there
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here. Duels not working.
  • Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Working intermittently for me. Most of the time not working at all but I have managed to do about 4 duels today. They were slow to start and scores didn't come up until I exited and went back again. I suspect it's because it's the 'customers drop gold's event today so there's a big demand on the servers.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    Curious what device people are having issues with? I have been having problem getting into the duel arena and it loading. Usually 3or 4 tries to get a duel started. Then when I ask for a duel about 50% of the time it gives an error message and I get kicked out , then if I ask again I get a duel that works. I remember when an issue like this happened before it was problem with Android and IOS users being able to connect.

I am on playing on an ipad.
    I'm having the same problem Sisterbear. Playing on android .
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    iOS. Same problem. Kept getting 'Ahhh, No! Network Error...' message whenever I try to enter the duels. Have to try for at least 3 times to enter, only to be greeted with blank 'loading...' screens. Also kept getting 'Something Went Wrong' message when trying to start a duel with a random opponent. Not getting as many gold drops as the past gold drop event this time either. Glu is more and more disappointing.
  • jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm on android and I get the Ahh No Network error every time I try to go into duel or chef arena. I can buy and sell food stuff on the market without any issues. Kind of annoyed, it let me know I have several new duels waiting but it won't let me in to do them!
  • CookiefanCookiefan Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm having the same trouble since yesterday. I'm playing on iPad Air. I reported it through customer care. I can play the odd duel but mainly it won't load.
  • MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Not working for me either. I keep getting "network error" message
  • kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Managed to play intermittently yesterday. Can't even get in at this time. Won't load. Continuously getting network error messages. Nothing wrong with my connection. I can duel a chef in the chef arena but not chef duel other players. I'm playing on my kindle fire tablet. Submitted a ticket. No responses from them on here I see.
    Managed to play intermittently yesterday. Can't even get in at this time. Won't load. Continuously getting network error messages. Nothing wrong with my connection. I can duel a chef in the chef arena but not chef duel other players. I'm playing on my kindle fire tablet. Submitted a ticket. No responses from them on here I see.

I hardly ever see them respond on here. Looks like the problem is for everybody. Can't even get in today, but yesterday I was able to play here and there
  • MincoMinco Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here, duels have not been working regularly. It's been sporadic since yesterday, but especially today. Playing on android and message is the same "Network Error"
  • tawnieknight@gmail.comtawnieknight@gmail.com Registered Users 7 Posts
    I opened a thread in the main customer care forum. I have also submitted new tickets. Duels have been broken since at least sunday. I suggest submitting tickets as the squeaky wheel gets the grease with glu devs.
    Can't get in at all now. Network error message all the time. Have submitted ticket.
  • Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    No replies here or on Facebook even though an increasing number of people are reporting problems. Do they want us to stop playing?
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    It's working fine now, but I still have a unforfeited duel from last two weeks. :/
  • kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    UPDATE: They told me chef duels are undergoing maintenance. The developing teams are working on improvements. No timeframe given on how long duels would be down.
  • BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    Seemed better after I reinstalled the game today. Try it. Also, stick to wifi and even if you have a lot of quotas for mobile, don't use that.
    It seems to be working now but I still have unforfeited duels from days ago.
    UPDATE: They told me chef duels are undergoing maintenance. The developing teams are working on improvements. No timeframe given on how long duels would be down.

Thanks for the heads up kimmie. Duels has been working since last night for me
    BGen_Tan wrote: »
    Seemed better after I reinstalled the game today. Try it. Also, stick to wifi and even if you have a lot of quotas for mobile, don't use that.

I can now get into the dual screen but my tokens are saying they'll take 8hrs to refill :eek: Does anyone esle have this? Also if you delete and reinstall the game, will it keep your progress? Thanks!
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    Cookiefan wrote: »
    I can now get into the dual screen but my tokens are saying they'll take 8hrs to refill :eek: Does anyone esle have this? Also if you delete and reinstall the game, will it keep your progress? Thanks!

I have deleted and reinstalled 2 times and everything was ok but I have read a few people that were not as lucky. I am not connected to facebok. The first time I had little progress so I wasn't worried too much. The second time both Gordon dash and cooking dash were not working. This time I transferrred both games to another iPad and turned back the date to 2 days before when the games were working right and they reinstalled fine ( I lost a little gold and venue on cooking dash but at least I could play).

Right now now I have more than 20 duels stuck and customer care can't help or find a way to help. As long as I can still play I'm not chancing a 3rd reinstall.

Good is luck getting your tokens back on track. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    Sisterbear wrote: »
    I have deleted and reinstalled 2 times and everything was ok but I have read a few people that were not as lucky. I am not connected to facebok. The first time I had little progress so I wasn't worried too much. The second time both Gordon dash and cooking dash were not working. This time I transferrred both games to another iPad and turned back the date to 2 days before when the games were working right and they reinstalled fine ( I lost a little gold and venue on cooking dash but at least I could play).

Right now now I have more than 20 duels stuck and customer care can't help or find a way to help. As long as I can still play I'm not chancing a 3rd reinstall.

Good is luck getting your tokens back on track. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Thanks Sisterbear. So far no change. Also I can't collect my vips and the inspector countdown has disappeared. I presumed it was like this for everyone, but it seems not :p. I am connected to facebook so I don't know if that will make a difference. At this stage I won't risk it and I'll stick with single mode, as I have no other choice. At least my supplies are working :D

Edit - 7 or so hours later and eveything is suddenly back to normal, yay!
  • Italiangal66Italiangal66 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have had the same problem before but now I'm just being totally kicked out of the game when trying to respond to a duel. Happened five times in a row. Also playing on an iPad.
  • KeitherzKeitherz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Minco said:
    Same here, duels have not been working regularly. It's been sporadic since yesterday, but especially today. Playing on android and message is the same "Network Error"