Duel getting stuck for days/weeks again

Once again I have over 50 duels stuck and not forfeiting. I noticed for sure about 2 weeks ago a duel was stuck, it had a user name that was kind of unusual so I knew it had been there for more the a day, then more then 2 days and now 2 weeks. I have full pages now of duels just sitting there. I wrote to customer care with pictures of the duels 5 days ago and no response. It is frustrating because I use boosts and I feel like I'm just wasting my time again. A few months ago the duels were stuck ( I know it was not just me then). After a month or so the duels got erased off my list but it felt unfair because I lost over 100 boosts and go no boosts back or anything , not my 3 points or duel token back just got them cleared. I hope the duels can get forfeited properly this time and quickly. Between the frozen duels and the social hub not working and sweet and savory and PP having glitches for months unsolved , the game is again becoming unplayable.

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know, Sisterbear. I've let the development team know about this.
  • zoebell6zoebell6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This was posted almost a month ago and it's still going on. Lot of good telling the development team.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey @zoebell6. I do tell the development team about the stuck opponents and they are working on fixing this for the long term. Thanks for letting me know that it's still happening though. I'll have the team work on kicking those stuck opponents out. :) Thanks for your patience.