video offers not working

Hi alla

is anyone of you having issues with the video offers to get gold. Mine dont load, i get a black screen with a loading icon and that's it. No gold since thanksgiving event.
Prev1

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @clakis. Is this in Restaurant Dash with Gordon Ramsay or is this in Cooking Dash? If it's in Cooking Dash, I'll move this thread over to the right forum.
  • CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same problem here
    Gordon Ramsay Dash, BTW
  • AmaranthezAmaranthez Registered Users 2 Posts
    Have had the problem with videoes not loading for over a week now, black screen and nothing is loading. Any news on that?
    Same problem here. Tried deleting and reloading, clearing cache...still doesn't work. 
    Seriously, what gives? Lol. Still happening. 
  • Andie2017Andie2017 Registered Users 5 Posts
    NOT WORKING for me either SINCE FREE event.
    Would be nice to get some response from devs. 
    Anyone still having this problem besides me?
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Raises hand
  • clakisclakis Registered Users 6 Posts

Hey there @clakis. Is this in Restaurant Dash with Gordon Ramsay or is this in Cooking Dash? If it's in Cooking Dash, I'll move this thread over to the right forum.

gordon ramsay.
    These last 2 days i have been able to see SOME video offers, not all of them :/
  • gordonnygordonny Registered Users 28 Posts
    Video does not work since the thanksgiving free play event
    gordonny
    Sorry to hear that you guys are unable to access the videos. Please write into Customer Care and let them know. Any additional information like when the last time you were able to access the videos and where you are watching the videos from (For Gold, Supplies, Coins) would be helpful for them to pass to the development team.

Sorry to hear that you guys are unable to access the videos. Please write into Customer Care and let them know. Any additional information like when the last time you were able to access the videos and where you are watching the videos from (For Gold, Supplies, Coins) would be helpful for them to pass to the development team.

yeah I'm writing them everyday, but this is so frustating
    So sorry. :( I can imagine it to be super frustrating. Is there a common pattern? Are the rewards that are not added only Gold, Coins, or Supplies?
    only gold for me, it's the only videos I click for.

this is the video that is causing the problem for me, i can see other videos but neves this one, it just goes all black like this and then all the video offers system never works again
  • Chrissy511Chrissy511 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. I thought it was my tablet or graphic card at first but it's not. Want my daily videos back! :)
  • LuppieLuppie Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same! 
    @Chrissy511 @Luppie Are you guys both experiencing the same issue with the ad that @clakis showed?
  • tasha12141tasha12141 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Android, not able to watch any videos at all. I just get a black screen with a loading circle for the time of the video then it goes back to the game. After this happens the first time it doesn't even go the black screen
  • tasha12141tasha12141 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Do anyone have a solution because I'm seeing the problems as me and no one is answering the question people asking 
    Sorry about that @tasha12141. We're trying our best to figure out what's going on in regards to the rewarded videos. Can you try toggling with your wifi off and on before watching the video to see if that helps?
  • Mom2TwinsMom2Twins Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having exactly the same problem as everyone above including clakis. Android device not loading ads for gold on any device (phone or tablet). This has been going on every since the Thanksgiving free event. Miss my daily videos and it keeps me playing it more when I know I can get incentives; whereas now, I can't. Please provide a solution since customer care isn't responding to people. Thank you!
  • Mom2TwinsMom2Twins Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sorry about that @tasha12141. We're trying our best to figure out what's going on in regards to the rewarded videos. Can you try toggling with your wifi off and on before watching the video to see if that helps?
    I tried this also, and it did not work. It has not been working since the Thanksgiving free event.  I was able to see one video yesterday then it went back to the blank screen that clarkis mentioned above. 
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Working fine on Android, now.
  • cathymcathym Registered Users 2 Posts
    My videos are still not working and hasn't since Thanksgiving.

If you are talking to Customer Care, please request them to check and make sure that they have your progress. From there, uninstall and reinstall the game. Let me know if that helps with the videos.
  • Jani85Jani85 Registered Users 1 Posts
    We also have this issue on all our Android devices. Please do something about it.
  • sovsaksovsak Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have problems viewing videos for both gold and the speeding up of recipes. It's hit or miss if it works. Some days I can watch 2 then that it for days. Very frustrating when you're on a roll and need to speed up some thing's, lol