ZOMG PPP!

I am doing my first round of season 5 and already I can't serve all the customers.  Cheese, gravy, and ketchup stations are 100%.  Fryer and grill are at 75%.  Decor is upgraded just below the point of adding customers.

After my LL nightmare, it is my habit to serve all customers in all 60 episodes prior to adding new customers, so I can easily get 5 gold stars in everything.

In this venue, there are so many steps involved with cheese and gravy, and frying and grilling, I am overwhelmed.  Then the little porkers want dessert!  Give me a break!  Float away in your inner tube, little man, I can't serve you now!

Comments

• AmyYepAmyYep Registered Users 60 Posts
    Maybe we can get a drown booster, it submerged any customer in yellow on the patience scale and any other customers wanting dessert!?
  • LeebraLeebra Registered Users 37 Posts
    Agreed, I found that venue one of the hardest along with DDLM
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    My granddaughter is playing that one.  Made me swear not to touch it.  Of course, I got challenged to a duel in there.  Wha???
  • HammyHammy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Get yourself the autochef for Pool Party, as soon as possible. Still a pain of a venue, but it will cut down on those annoying steps and make dessert much easier to dole out. I still hate the restaurant even with the autochef, but it will help.

Canada restaurant must be crushed into the dirt.
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Done with that one.  Doing GP.  Spendy, oh man.
  • DonnaRuthDonnaRuth Registered Users 20 Posts
    I had a tough time with that one! On a weekend that had free-play, I played all weekend to finish up pool party. Not a real fan of that venue...
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Gastroyacht I found completely annoying without the Autochef. The food is too close to "take the red stuff, make it into a red ball, freeze the red ball..." i.e., boring.

I haven't gotten very far in PPP yet but it sounds super irritating. Maybe I'll kick around till the autochef comes around again in the Duels store.
  • ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    In this venue, there are so many steps involved with cheese and gravy, and frying and grilling, I am overwhelmed.  Then the little porkers want dessert!  Give me a break!  Float away in your inner tube, little man, I can't serve you now!
    As a Canadian I take great offence to this^^  :D

Not actually though! Haha

• ChefWreckChefWreck Registered Users 54 Posts
    But for real PPP was actually my fav to play, and I got full gold stars without using autochef. Combo of Fast Feet and Frenzy Flare or Fast Feet and Cheers got me through all the way to the end. :)