failed to download required content

Ramsay Dash doesn't open! My game is not synced with Facebook so I really hope this is a simple thing to fix. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Prev1

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please contact Customer Care through the settings of your game. They'll be able to assist you once they see the ticket.
  • jm808jm808 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have the same problem. Play the game for so long and then all of a sudden stopped working kept giving me an error message saying connection network error. Contacted customer service submitted 4 tickets and all they kept telling me was it was my WiFi that was the problem to check my bandwidth. After submitting my last ticket with my bandwidth test results proving its not my network I never received a response. Customer Service never resolved the issue. 
    Sorry to hear that! Please PM me and we'll take a look and see what's going on.
  • charlzcharlz Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did you get a response to this I'm having the same issue. Not just with ramsay buy with other glu games too. Can't get on to the game at all. See attached screen shot of message I get. 

Thanks 

I should add I'm using a Samsung galaxy s7 edge. Also tried on my iPhone 5 and working fine. Perhaps an android issue? 
  • nansica17nansica17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having difficulties trying to log on to play the game for the past two days.  I get the same " Failed to dowbload required content....." screen.   My mobile connection, WiFi connection are all in tact and working.  I am also using a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
  • jessadgjessadg Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and am having the same problem. I'd love to get a fix. 
  • starlabluesstarlablues Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here for months now, I play on Bluestacks.
  • thristyjavelina90352thristyjavelina90352 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having the same issue with both Cooking Dash and Ramsey Dash. Customer service said it was my wifi connection but my wifi is good. I also have an android:(
  • jody2228jody2228 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was hoping to find the answer here to the failed to download required content issue. I ran the bandwidth test its not my connection. All other games load except the Glu games. Help!
  • serenecjserenecj Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone figured out a fix for this issue yet?
    Sorry to hear that everyone. Is everyone running on android that's encountering this issue? If you could let me know what device you guys are running on, that would be great.
  • jessadgjessadg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine is an Android, a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. I'm still having the issue. 
  • azulbutterfly7azulbutterfly7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. I have a Samsung S7 and I uninstalled and tried to install and now it says my device isn't compatible anymore. I have a Galaxy Tab 4 and it works fine on there.
  • izibarrettizibarrett Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've had the same problem for over a month! I'm on a galaxy s8. I have more money than I care to admit invested in this game :( now I can't even play it.
  • Hidalgo1Hidalgo1 Registered Users 4 Posts

Sorry to hear that everyone. Is everyone running on android that's encountering this issue? If you could let me know what device you guys are running on, that would be great.

I'm on Samsung Tab3 and haven't been able to log in since Sunday. This may not seen like a long time but when ur addicted...well i need my Ramsay Dash now lol

• kellyrewakellyrewa Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hi... same has happened to me!!  Please any help to get the game back would be very much appreciated!!  Dashingmike... hoping u can come to the rescue ?
    Oh yeah... device is Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.  
  • attm14attm14 Registered Users 6 Posts
    iPhone 6s
    Last week or before onwards (cant really remember) game started needing to download content almost every time. Seems to happen when i switch between wifi and mobile data. Even with closing the app before switching connection. Frustrating and wasting my mobile quota.
  • Hidalgo1Hidalgo1 Registered Users 4 Posts

Same issue here for months now, I play on Bluestacks.

did u get your progress when u switched to bluestacks?
  • kellyrewakellyrewa Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone got this sorted yet?  I'm still locked out and fretting big time!
  • rwanrwan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    same issue
    This is not my network problem. 
    Other applications run without any problems.
    Only!!! Ramsey can not run.
  • 1010201010102010 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game has not opened on my samsung tab a for almost two weeks. I keep getting the same response from customer care. I dont have a facebook account and i did the download/upload tests and they keep saying it is my wifi. I think the customer care have a standard set of email responses, twice they have said to un install but I will lose everything if I dont link to facebook. What do I do?
    Sorry to hear that everyone! Seems like it's a collection of Samsung devices that are getting this failed to download required content popup. Unfortunately, I'm unable to speculate when there will be a new update to correct this. In the meantime, if you have another non-samsung device, please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to help recover your progress onto that device.
  • kimmikatkimmikat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I think I have a clue as to why this might be happening!!! I have the same problem now and can't get back into the game with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I recently did a file cleanup, as prompted by Samsung and deleted temporary files and what my tablet called "empty files". Every one of those empty files was from this game. I deleted them, because I thought it was safe. I am assuming I have now lost all progress. I'm just going to uninstall.
  • diana0420diana0420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Help!!! I'm having same issue. Cannot get on to game to send a ticket for help. I contacted customer care got a general answer about my internet, my connection, blah blah. I've tried everything myself to fix it short of uninstalling because last time I did that the only was able to give me half my restaurants and only one month of VIP purchases. I've played this game forever now and spent a LARGE amount of REAL money. I just wanna know if I reinstall could I get most of my stuff back
    Sorry to hear that @diana0420! PM me and let's get this figured out so you can get back into your game.
  • ipeykipeyk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @kimmikat is right. I too cleaned up suggested files and game crashed.
    Reinstalled. Just fine now. kimmikat said:
    I think I have a clue as to why this might be happening!!! I have the same problem now and can't get back into the game with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I recently did a file cleanup, as prompted by Samsung and deleted temporary files and what my tablet called "empty files". Every one of those empty files was from this game. I deleted them, because I thought it was safe. I am assuming I have now lost all progress. I'm just going to uninstall.
    kimmikat said:

• dizzblnddizzblnd Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I am having the same problem since I tried opening the game at 6am this morning 4/15/2018.

It's not my wi-fi as I have a very strong connection and no problems with any of my other apps that connect to wifi. 
  • Gen204Gen204 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi!  Recent been getting a "Failed to dowbload required content....." screen as well.  Started this afternoon and has not been able to fix it.  I'm using Samsung S7.  Any updates?