Options

Wishelin Inspector behavior?

For awhile now the Wishelin inspector has been showing up every 3 or so days, hanging around for 5 hours, and inspecting 3 restaurants. Over the weekend he showed up for 4 hours and only inspected two restaurants. I was out and about at the time (we were waiting around at a concert) and the network connectivity was a little weird with all of the restaurants downloading content again, so I'm not sure if that affects what he does, or if his behavior just changed.

The 5 hour window is a lot better especially when he shows up at 3 AM -- I at least had a chance of catching him when I woke up in the morning.

What have you guys observed?

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I suspect that your experience probably did have to do with the spotty wifi connection at your event. Both times he has visited me this week, most recently early this morning, were the normal, for me, 5 venue/6 hour inspections (these values seem to scale based on player level).

Even last week, when I was out in the real world while expecting an inspection, I enabled the game to run on cellular, which I usually keep disabled, and his Wishelin routine was normal (I just was unable to serve him everywhere before I was due to enjoy my own meal with human friends, lol). If your plan is unlimited, like mine, perhaps try cellular if you're ever in that situation again; obvs, wouldn't dare if plan is limited or pay as you go! 

- SuFe718
  • Options
    punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Yeah, must be something to do with it -- he turned up again yesterday and inspected 3 of the 14 I have open just like usual. Weird!