Happy Hour/chef duels

I've been playing this game for quite a while but still have some questions that I don't know where to find the answers. The FAQ section doesn't give nearly enough info so if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it very much!
1) when happy hour is purchased in a venue, does it activate during chef duels when dueling in that venue? 
2) if you're challenged while the happy hour special is running, but by the time you accept the duel,  it has ended? 
3) when preparing a VIP dish, is there a way to see, from the kitchen, how many of each you already have prepared? Without leaving there and going to a venue and x-ing each dish from the squares to scroll thru them and then turn and around and go back to the kitchen? 
4) is there a list with the names of the dishes in each venue? 
5) when you ask a question here in the forum, how do you accept or reject an answer? I keep getting a pop up about the last question I posted but haven't found how to do this so that the pop up will go away. 
Thanks in advance for answers! 

Comments

• poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    After proof reading this, maybe the second question wasn't clear. Basically I'm asking for clarity on the happy hour special when they run it for several hours. If you're challenged while it's active, do you need to try to accept those duels before the happy hour special ends? 
  • LadyinDenimLadyinDenim Registered Users 93 Posts
    Happy Hour does not affect duels at all.  I have Happy Hour purchased in three venues, and it never kicks in while dueling.

You can see how many VIP dishes you have by going to the prep kitchen, or by scrolling through after x-ing them out like you mentioned.

There may be a list of dishes served in each venue on the interwebs, there is not one in game.

No idea about the forum functionality!
  • poptoppoptop Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you so much LadyinDenim, I see the number of dishes in the kitchen now. I can't believe I never noticed it before. :/ I continually left the kitchen to go to a venue and x them out and scroll. Smh
    Your response is much appreciated!